Next Day

RACHEL POV!!!

Waking up in Finns arms is my favorite thing to do. Knowing that in less then a week he'll be hundreds of miles away from me fills me with panic. I hold him tighter and look at the clock. It's only 5:30 and usually my dads don't wake up until 7. Maybe I can have some fun with this.

I roll over on top of Finns shirtless body so I'm straddling his waist. His body has really been starting to fill out recently and I've definitely noticed. I plant small kisses below his belly button slowly working my way up to his neck. As I lightly lick his lower lip, he starts to harden underneath me, but he's not 100% awake yet.

I know the exact moment he wakes up because his mouth starts kissing me back and tugging on my lower lip. I let out a little moan and he covers my mouth with his finger. "Can you please be quite baby? I don't want to stop, but we can't keep going unless you don't make any noises."  Instead of answering I just wrap my mouth around his finger and give it a little suck.

I think he likes it because his jaw kind of drops and he pushes it deeper into my throat, thank god for no gag reflex, especially considering the size of "Finn jr.".

"Could you please remove your finger? Because I know there is something else I would like to get my mouth on." Without hesitation he moves his finger and I go under the blankets to finish him off.

About an hour later we join my dads in the kitchen for a light breakfast of pancakes and orange juice. Unfortunately for me Carole calls Finn asking him to return home sometime in the next half hour.

"Thank you Mr. & Mr. Berry for allowing me to spend the night last night , also for breakfast, it was delicious." I love how respectful he is, he's literally the perfect gentleman.

"Finn for the last time, it's Leroy and Hiram. You're family son." Daddy says shaking his hand. "We better see you before you leave town." Now dad gives him a small 'bro hug' and Finn responds," Of course Sirs, I'll see ya around."

I walk Finn out to his car, walking as slow as possible. "What's wrong babe? You're being kind of quite." I shrug and grab his hand "I don't know, it's just going to be weird to be without you for a day after spending every second with you for the past week." Before he responds I get in "I guess this is what I have to get used to."

He shoots me a sad look and hungrily attaches his lips to mine before I can start talking again . Pulling away because of lack of oxygen, he brushes my bangs to the side. "I'll see you later babe. I love you very very very much. Call me when you're done packing, maybe  you can come over for dinner tonight." With one last kiss on my forehead he gets in his blue truck and drives away. I love Finn Hudson and that is one thing I know will never change.