CHAPTER 4 " Hitting MIA'S Back"

CHAPTER 4 "Hitting MIA'S Back

At the 30th level of the Anderson's building, Marcus is on the phone talking to Robin
"Let's meet at the track at 2pm. do inform Josh too." he instructed Robin.
Before Robin can answer Marcus already hang up, so he has no choice but to call Joshua and inform him of the meeting.

Meanwhile at the track, Irish is enjoying her ride. She missed her MIA so much, not that she cannot do racing in County Y, but her parents were so against it, she didn't know why, so she just sneaked and sometimes went to some underworld racing. So her skills and speed didn't fade off.

Not far away the track, a pair of six eyes are watching the purple car moving swiftly.
"Wow bro! It's a flash" Robin blurted in amazement.
"Who could that be? I've never seen that car before" answered by. Joshua who was also amazed by the speed of the purple car.
Then Marcus suddenly retorted
"by it's color, I bet its a girl." but clearly there's sadness in his face while he was saying this.

He can still remember his childhood friend Maria. He used to call her 'my Maria' She is 6 years younger than him. A very sweet, loving and yet stubborn girl. She do things on her own will not following those noble family rules. Always insisted on the things she wanted, just like 10 years ago...

"Hey Marcus let me ride with you!" Maria insisted.
"No, you're still 12, so young for this and you're a girl, I don't want something to happen to my Maria" Marcus strongly opposed. But Maria pouted her lips while saying
"I thought you're gonna agree whatever my request is coz I'm your Maria, but it's a lie, You're a scam!"
Marcus took a deep sigh and patted her hair affectionately and finally agreed
"Okay get in, my Maria"
She was so happy that Marcus finally agreed but unfortunately an accident happened.

    "whoa, easy bro! Do you miss her or you feel guilty again?" inquired by Joshua.
"I bet he feels both" answered Robin with a grin on his face.
"Stop talking nonsense and let's go for racing." Marcus coldly interrupted him in domineering manner.

  Ben already prepared Marcus' car, the red ferrari. He immediately get in and started to catch up with the purple car. He really didn't know what's with that car that caught his attention and that really intrigues him. Maybe they wanna know who the driver is or really wanna know if they guessed it right, that the driver is a girl. Maybe his bet is right because 'who's man on earth will drive a purple car'  he thought to himself.

   Irish noticed that the red ferrari car wants to chased her so she increased her speed but all of a sudden there's a vague memory in her mind of speeding and crushing so out of her reflexes she quickly stepped the break pad, then the red ferrari  car hit the back of her car.

  Marcus didn't see it coming though. He was so focused  into the idea if overtaking and determining who the driver of the purple car is until there is a loud bang.

  "Shit!" Marcus cursed and hurriedly get out of the car and so as Irish.  She was so furious and wanted to confront the man responsible for hitting MIA's back.