CHAPTER 12 " Impatient"

*** Warning!!! This chapter will be a little steamy, if you're underage Please don't read! ***

Slowly he untied her neatly ban hair. Her wavy dark ash blonde hair loosen smoothly to her shoulder. With gentleness he lift her hair setting of at the back exposing her neck and shoulder. By the sight of it, Marcus swallowed hard. He put his mouth close to her ear and slowly uttered her name "Mia" just like asking and begging for her approval.

Mia was also deeply immersed with the sensation she's feeling at the moment. So she just close her eyes and agreed in silence. She really don't know why but every time she's with him there's this certain pull that attracted her that made her lose herself to him. It's like they have known each other for so long and can trust him with all her heart.

Then she felt Marcus' lips on her shoulder. Slowly showering kisses going up to her neck, smoothly and softly half-sucking it, making sure it won't leave any mark. Mia can't help but give a low moan. She really feels hot deep inside her. Then Marcus brings his lips on her ear and slowly licking her earlobe.
"Ahhh" another moan slipped her mouth. Marcus continued kissing her to her jaw going to her chin. The sensation is killing her and she wanted to explode. So she hooked her hands to his neck and pulled his face close to her and took the initiative to kiss him.

When her lips touched his, Marcus savored the moment then deepened the kiss. Then he slid his tounge inside her mouth finding her tounge. They exchanged kisses intensely. When they're almost out of breath Marcus brings his lips to kiss her jaw and chin again down to her throat. While his hand is lightly grazing her inner thigh going up to the middle that really craved so much for his touch at the moment. She's now squeezing her thigh hard but Marcus parted it again and whispered
"impatient huh?" "How many times have you been touch in this area?" pointing to her middle part but not touching it.
"You will be the first" as an impatient as she was she arched her body closer to him but  there's a knock on the door.

"Who is it" Marcus asked still in his raspy voice.

"It's me Boss" Ben answered.

"Later Ben" Marcus commanded.

Because of the knock Mia regain her senses back and hurriedly jerk her body backward, straightened her clothes and fixed her messy hair and wiped her lips off. Then immediately headed her way out of the office.

   When Ben saw Mia coming out the office with messy hair and swollen lips, he already had an idea what seemed to happened inside the President's office. And he bet that his boss will be irritated now that their steamy session was interrupted, and the worst it all he was the one who caused it.
'I'm doomed!' he told himself.

   "Ben, are you not coming in?" he coldly asked.

"Coming boss!"

"Tell me, what is it?"

"Boss your parents are now on their way home."

"What about the engagement announcement?"

"Regarding that boss, the heiress is missing."

"What do you mean?"

"Your soon to be fiancee ran away"

"Hmpp. really? A Stubborn one."

"And according to my info boss, she's in country M now, that's why the Aristons flew together with your parents to look for their daughter."

"Wait, what did you just say, Ariston?"

"Yes boss the Aristons. The parents of your fiancee Maria Irish Ariston"

***Please vote and share. Comments are highly appreciated as long as it's not a rude one. Thanks. 😊 ***