CHAPTER 18 "Campsite"

At the camp site both the Anderson team and some representatives from Zane group including Bryan Zane were already there waiting when Mia and Marcus arrived. They were shocked to see this new Mia Jones girl go down from the comougreen Jeep Rubicon together with their President, Marcus Anderson.

"'This girl is really something. First she's close to Mr. Zane and now she's also close to Mr. Anderson and even came here together with him" some employees murmured at the corner who obviously very jealous of her now.

Not far away from them, Bryans' face darkened as he saw who have just arrived. He cannot help but clenched his fists.
' So he must be the reason of her coldness' he thought to himself . Referring to Marcus as the reason why Irish / Mia , her best buddy is trying to avoid her out of nowhere. But despite of what he is feeling right now he still managed to give his best smile while welcoming them.

"Mr. Anderson welcome to our campsite." he greeted and shook Marcus' hands. Marcus just nodded and gave a faint smile out of respect for their business transaction.

Then Bryan's gaze went to Mia's direction and quickly approached her then gave her a hug.

" Hey buds, Are you ready? " he asked.

"As always!" she answered confidently while doing their handshake that only two of them knew.

By the sight of it Marcus' blood started to boil so in a domineering manner he said " Don't waste time, let's get started!"

The in charge of the activity from Zane group started to give some instructions.
"Welcome to our Campsite ! As we know we are here to test and experience the Zane Outdoor's camping gears first hand. Hope you will enjoy the experience and come up with the better result we aimed to."

Everybody started to put up their tent provided by the Zane group and also gave assistance to those first timers who doesn't know how to set up a tent.

The first to finished was Mia and Bryan.
" Wow! as fast as your race car! You never changed! " he complimented.

That's what he liked about Irish / Mia, though she's a noble lady she can always act or do things as needed without putting any air. Before, He was so much into her that he almost pursued Irish / Mia but he stopped the idea and opted to be better of as friends.

"Thanks, Just next to you.! " she sweetly replied.

Those exchanges of words was heard and observed by Marcus who's now getting furious. For him it's not just a simple appreciation but a way of flirting. So he interrupted them

"It's really easy to put up a small tent like yours, unlike mine here" he said sarcastically while sneering, pointing to a large tent he personally brought and just set up.

After the tents were all set up, the person in charge announced the first activity they will have and also explained the mechanics of the game.

Finding the banners. The group were divided into two teams, the Red and Blue team . Bryan and Marcus were of course the leaders of each team. Bryan leads the Blue team and the latter leads the red team. A total of 50 banners or flaglets were scattered in the area, 25 red and 25 blue. Each team should find all the banners, and whoever done it first should be the winner. All the participants were given materials for trailing and also some self defense items like knife, spears, large sticks,and  bow and arrow.

"Though we made sure that this place is safe before hand we also need to be prepared because we'll never know what's the wilderness in store for us"
the person in charge reminded them.

Since Mia is fond of archery she chose the bow and arrow for she already had a survival knife on her lower left leg which she always had whenever she went to a camping like this. There will always be an unexpected event that might happen.