CHAPTER 29 "The Deal"

Chapter 29 "The Deal"

At the cruise Rayna and Mia / Maria Irish were talking.

"You don't need to disguised, you're safe here."
Rayna assured Mia.

"Are you sure?"
Mia asked still worrying that her escape will be useless.

"Yes! under their wing you're sure of your smooth escape. That's how powerful the Federovas are."  explained Rayna.

"wow! you seemed to know a lot. What's your connection with them?"
asked Mia while her eyes scanning the room they are in.

"Well, Im friends with his subordinate and asked a favor if they could take us with them with this cruise to escape."

"What?! you told them I was escaping?"

"Of course, I have to, or else they won't allow us here without any reason"

"And... they just agreed?? without anything in return?" Mia asked doubting. She knew that people like them will never do favor without anything in return.

"Ahmm.. about that his assistant told me that Mr. Kasper Federova wants to meet you and talk to you in person."

After a few walk they reach the deck.
Mia's eyes roamed around the area until it landed on a figure whose back was facing them. Though the man was in a suit it clearly shows he's physically fit from the way he stands.
Mia approached the man whom she think would be Mr. Kasper Federova when he turned his head and his glance landed on her and their sight met.

'Wow!' Mia uttered inwardly.  She gawked at him and couldn't believe that Mr. Federova was a such a Greek god and its now in front of her.
'omg'

"hmm. hmmpp!" Kasper cleared his throat to call Mia's attention.

"Oh.. Hi!"  she greeted shyly now that she's back in her senses after being stunned a little while.
She now blame herself for being so affected earlier seeing him.  The  feeling of she already seen him but can't figure when was it.
'oh forget it!' she thought.

"Hello! Welcome aboard Miss Jones or shall I say Maria Irish Ariston?!" he greeted her showing his pearly white teeth.

Mia was taken aback.  She was wondering how come this man knows my real identity
'oh perhaps Rayna must have told him or to his assistant and his assistant told him, whatever!' she thought.

" Well miss Jones I don't have much time on my table so let's have a deal then.
I had helped you escape so..."

Before Kasper could finish his words Mia cut him off.

"So I must pay you in return?"

"Yeah.. but not with money of course."
answered Kasper with a smirk on his face.

"What is it then?"  she asked raising her right brow.

"Not much actually.  You just have to accompany me to a charity gala tomorrow night after we reach the port."

Kasper saw the hesitation in her eyes so he told her
"Don't worry it's a masquerade party so nobody will be able to recognize you there."  he assured her.

"What if I will refuse to go with you?"
she asked hypothetically hoping that Kasper would be ok with it and ask her something else in return. But after she fired her question she realized that she was talking to a Russian mob, not just an ordinary person but a ruthless one too. But it's already too late to take it back.

"You're so bold in telling that,,, but you'll miss one half of the mistery if you will not go."

"What do you mean?" she asked while her furrows brow.

"Well, you will not know who your fiancee is. He will be there tomorrow."

"Im not interested" then she sneered.

"Really? that so sad. But what if i tell you, that, that person is someone you know and you already met him.?
hmp... still not interested?"
"I know I stirred your curiosity, you don't need to answer i take that silence of yours as yes."

"Wait Mr. Federova !".. "How did you know?" She's quite confused, because even herself doesn't know who her fiance was but this guy in front of her knew. tsk tsk.

Before answering her question Kasper  tilted her chin up and looked at her in the eyes and said
" I have my ways darling"

Before she could utter a word Kasper was already gone . She was left hanging.

* * * Sorry again for the late update. My kids just finished their exams and now having their Christmas break . I'll try my best to give you more updates,  i need to be inspired though.
Please leave a comment, vote and share this story. Thanks. 😉***