CHAPTER 24 " First Time To See Man's Naked Body"

CHAPTER 24 "First Time To See Man's Naked Body"

* * * Warning!!!
This Chapter contains mature content please refrain from reading if you're under age. ***

He kissed her intensely letting out his longtime desire for her. His hot tongue plunging in between her lips prying her mouth to open and mingled his tongue playfully with hers. She moaned in his mouth as she reponded his kiss with equal favor as her lust and desire for him is surging up too. She inserted her hands into his hair and pushed his head
towards her so their lips were crushed to each other harder as they sucked and collided their tongue.

While doing so Marcus didn't forget to close the zipper of the tent using his other hand while his other hand is now groping under her shirt touching her slim waist going to her flat abdomen crawling up to her bra slightly pinching where her nipples are located. She felt tingling sensation sent all over her body not to mention the ache in her lower abdomen that made her squeezed her thighs together tightly. She felt so hot and wanted to moan loud when he pinched her nipples hard this time.

"Ahhh..." she moaned low, controlling herself not to be loud.

"Shhh.. just swallow it back or else you'll gonna end up wakening them with your noise" he warned her as he whispered through her ears and nibbled on it after, sliding his hot wet tongue on her earlobe.

"Ahh.. Marcus.." she managed to moaned very low and now biting her lower lip hard to avoid herself from moaning because of the sensation she's feeling right now.

Marcus' lips travelled to her mouth and gently drawing her into a sweet kisses this time. His tongue lazily melded with hers and she moaned softly in his mouth. Their kiss became more passionate as they began undressing each other. She paused when she saw the exposed naked torso in front of her. She didn't expect it to be that gorgeous under his usual suit. This beautifully toned body with 6 pax abs clearly shows he's been working his heart out.

"Wow" she blurted out subconsciously . Though they've been intimate the last time in the office it's still her first time to see his body and not to mention her first time to see a half naked man's body in person . She gawked and still in awe.

"Like what you see?" Marcus asked her smiling. Mia didn't answer and shyly lower her head.

"Wait,, is it your first time to see naked male's body?" he asked teasingly again. Then took her hands and gently put it on his chest and nibbled her ears whispering
" touch it,.. feel it... Savor the first time feeling of touching man's naked body... I am willing to give all the firsts your body yet to explore."

Mia closed her eyes and felt the warm chest under her palm. It made her even hotter.

"Yes that's it.. close your eyes and feel every inch of it.... It's all yours... I'm all yours My Maria." he said softly in a warm and very inviting voice.

She didn't mind the last two words for My Maria does sound also My Mia.

He peppered kisses on her neck just like saying he can't get enough of her and so drawn unto her. Then he unhooked her bra, and now he's staring at the beautiful sight in front of him. Though it's dark inside the tent he still faintly see the plump bossom he once devoured. With that, he put his mouth on one of her nipples slowly and smoothly sucking it while her other hand is gently fondling the other tit sending electric shocks of lust
through her body.

"Ah... Marcus.." can't help herself to moan.

"That's it baby moan my name. I like it when you call my name, it's beautiful to hear...but keep it low as possible.. I wish we are in my bed right now. " He said it with full of desire on her while staring on her eyes. It's not just lust but love and full of longing for her.

*** Please show your support by voting and sharing this story. That would make me more inspired to write. Thank you 😊 ***