CHAPTER 5 "Playing With Fire"

She went directly to the man while removing her helmet.
"Hey you! Do you even know how to drive huh!? Look what have you done to my car! An ass hole like you don't deserve to drive in this track. You don't even give justice to your car. What a useless jerk!"

Marcus just sneered and removed his helmet showing his handsome face while slowly stepping forward getting closer to her
" Have you said enough? And who is ass hole and who is jerk? "
" You! " of course I'm talking to you ass face" yelled Irish.
Marcus stepped even closer to her while Irish is also stepping backward until her back reached the car so she needs to stay still. Then Marcus rebutted
"First of all, I'm not a jerk, ass hole or ass face! Second, it's not my fault that I hit your car. It's yours! You're the stupid idiot who suddenly break while driving so fast in the middle of the track."
Irish was stunned of what she heard. 'Is he serious'
"Did you just call me a stupid idiot?! Really?! Am I or are you? Look Mister ass face it's clearly your fault. The track is so wide, why you have to use my lane? you can use the other one and why on earth didn't you avoid my car when I stopped ??? Now tell me, who is at fault here, huh? You still have the audacity to call me stupid idiot. The nerve! You're such a stupid jerk, ass face! "
Marcus is now getting irritated
" Hey watch your words little mouth! or else... "
He is not finished yet with his words when Irish cut him off
" or else what? "
" or else I'm going to devour that little mouth of yours! " it's a warning with tease.
" Are you threatening me with that perverted way? Well, I'm not afraid Rascal! " Irish answered back.
But as soon as the last word landed, Marcus quickly bend his head, grab her chin upward close to him then kissed her lips.

When his lips touched hers, she cannot explain what she felt, it feels like heat is running all over her face down to her core. Marcus sucked her lips in a domineering way serves as her punishment from him for ignoring his warning.

Irish put her palm on his chest and strongly pushed him but her strength is not strong enough to move Marcus away while saying "you pervert!"
She raised her left hand and was about to slap Marcus, when Marcus grabbed her hand then turned her, also get her other hand and put it at her back and made her front facing the car and her back facing the hard chest of Marcus. He hold her so tight that she stayed still, then he put his mouth close to her ear
"I warned you but you didn't listen, hmpp.. seems that you enjoyed that huh?"

   The warm of his breath spreading on her ear made her shiver, there's a tingling sensation she felt inside and a cramp on her lower abdomen that made her squeezed her thigh tight to ease the feeling she's having at the moment.

   She closed her eyes, bit her lower lip, then swallowed twice. This reaction was observed by Marcus and he seems happy and satisfied with it.
Irish finally got her senses back
'oh my God, why the hell I am feeling this?!' she asked herself. Then she quickly pulled her hands back tuned around facing Marcus, tiptoed and reached his ears. In her mind 'you're not the only one who knows how to play game' as naughty as she was she made sure that every movement of her lips will touch his ears while saying "You wish" in a very slow and seductive manner.

   This action caught Marcus off guard. He felt the heat he was giving her earlier.
'Damn this woman is playing with fire' he told himself.