CHAPTER 6 "Ran Away Again"

CHAPTER 6 " Ran Away Again"

   Irish push Marcus with all her might,  then told him
"By the way, since it's clearly your fault, please settle your account with them" pointing Rayna and Riley who are now approaching towards them.
Rayna quickly butted in
"But miss A I still need to send you to your apartment."
"No need, just give me the address, I can manage" Irish instructed Rayna and in just a matter of minute she got the address in her phone being sent by Rayna.
"Okay got it! Please take care of this matter for me , I need to go." then she hurriedly left the place without looking back.

   Seeing this scene the three onlookers Ben, Robin and Joshua were dumbfounded. They never expected that the mighty Marcus Anderson will be teased and defeated by just a mere girl. They couldn't believed what they just witnessed.

   "So bro, what do you say? Is she quite interesting" asked Joshua while patting his shoulder.
"Or should I ask, how does it feel teasing her but being teased in the end? Do you feel aggrieved that finally there's a woman who would dare to do that to you?" it was Robin who butted in with a smile on his face while asking that.
"Stop spatting nonsense!"  Marcus said coldly, though he felt something unexplainable earlier, in his heart only his Maria and should be the only one that can make him feel like that. He should not entertain any feelings alike in the future.

   In his deep thoughts he heard somebody cleared her throat and it was the little assistant
"Ahem! excuse me, should we settle this matter first before you guys continue what you are discussing?"
"Yes of course, so tell me how much it will cost then my assistant will make the money transferred to your account." Marcus answered in a dignified manner.
Then Rayna gesture to Riley to look at the car and make the calculation. Soon enough Riley finished it and made the negotiation to Ben.

   Just then Rayna called someone on the phone
" Hi, has Miss A arrived?
"What? the apartment is just a 10 minute drive away from here, how come she's not there yet?"
After she hung up the phone she  subconsciously cursed loud
"Damn it! She ran away again"
Looking at the people around her she got her senses back
"Oh sorry for that"
Upon hearing that Marcus just sneered 'that girl, she's not that simple' he thought.

   In the cab, Irish heave a sigh of relief that finally she already get rid of   Rayna. It's not that she hated her, to be honest Rayna's presence was a great help for her and not to mention she was assigned to her by Dan Jones to be her aid at any time, but at this moment she doesn't want Rayna to be with her. She wanted to be alone, she wanted to be independent and face her problem and solve it without the help of others. She wanted to prove her parents what she can do without depending the name of the Ariston.
So she's already decided to stay in another country, in her identity far away from her parents.

****Feel free to comment, I would appreciate it  as long as it's not rude. Thank you.. Keep supporting 😊. ****