CHAPTER 11 "Dress To Impress"

   Tut tut tut tut tut tut tut!

Mia's alarm rang at 5:30.. She needs to be early and get ready. After she took a bath and had her breakfast she went to her room and sorted out what clothes to wear. Her sight landed on the cashmere bodycon dress and told herself
'Nah, You wish, ass face!'
So she settled on her white bare shoulder fitted blouse and a black skater skirt. A not so expensive one but really looked good on her. She's not decided yet whether to wear heels or sneakers but  chose the latter one in the end.

   Her work starts at 8 am but she arrived at the company ahead of time.  She still needs to process her documents at the HR. It only took her a few minutes to do it then went directly to Melanie Ace for further instructions and job orientation.

   Looking at her with a sneer, Melanie told her
"As a new secretary, I didn't expect you to wear a rubber shoes. I thought you're gonna dress to impress on your first day"

"Why,, can't I wear like this? I thought all employees here can wear the clothes they're comfortable with as long as its decent. I don't see anything wrong with my sneakers."
Mia answered her frowning.

"Whatever! Okay let's start the orientation." Melanie stopped her and began giving the orientation. The dos and don'ts of the company, her nature of job, the things that Mr. Anderson preferred and the list of people who were blocked listed by the president.

   After that she rested for a while in her desk and received a call from the President's office.
"Hello Good Morning"  she greeted in  a very polite manner.
"Inside" is just the word he uttered in a domineering way then hung up.

   Quickly, Mia is already at the door and knocked
" Come in!"
When she's already inside she greeted him with a sarcastic smile on her face.
"Good morning Mr. Anderson!  What can I do for you?"

   Instead of answering, he scanned her from head to foot with furrowed brows. Then his  gazed landed on her necklace and watch. 
'This girl is not as simple as she's showing to us'  he thought.

   The necklace she's wearing is worth hundreds of thousand. It's a limited  diamond shaped gold necklace from MUYI jewels. It was released last year and the designer Ms. Mu itself only created 12 pieces for their company's 12th year anniversary. It was reported that those pieces were sold to the famous heiresses.

   Her watch is a sporty Rolex Yacht - Master. Though it's not the most expensive one but surely it cost a lot that no ordinary employee can afford.
This girl, even if she's not wearing a branded clothes her aura shouts nobility.

    "Ahem..." she cleared her throat to call his attention "checkin' me out?"
"What? dissatisfied?" she asked.

"hmpp.." he smirked then strode towards her.
"Didn't I tell you not to wear this at work?" reminding her while he swiftly pulled the wig on her hair.

"Ouch! it hurts!" "Can you be more gentle? there are hair pins on it."

"surely I will be gentle."

* * * Your comments are welcome, just don't be rude. Please vote and share this story. Thanks. 😊 ***