Taylor Romagnoli - Mentor

MEET TAYLOR moonraess on WATTPAD

Hey y'all! I'm Taylor and I am a self proclaimed beach bum with a passion for exposing the nitty gritty truth of addiction, mental health, and complex relationships. I studied television production, journalism, and sports broadcasting in college, but since ESPN never called and offered me my own college football show, I decided to take my love of storytelling and turn it into something bigger.

Despite only being on Wattpad for a few years, it's been quite eventful, including a Watty win my first year on Wattpad in 2018 for the "heartbreakers" category, then an offer to join the Paid Stories program and being made a Wattpad Star in 2019. In 2021, I won my second Watty in the new adult category. I also have one self published novel, THE SCIENCE OF SELLING YOURSELF SHORT, available on amazon.

When I'm not writing, I'm at the beach, lounging around with my way too lazy rescue pup, or kicking ass as the only girl in my fantasy football leagues. I'm a total music junkie and I'm obsessed with most sports, but stuff that makes me scream at my television include formula 1, football (both college and professional), basketball, golf, and surfing.

You can find me on Wattpad moonraess or on Instagram @moonraess.wp

Just a quick bit on my mentoring style so you know before you submit to me. It's obviously important that we can vibe, ya know? I'm all about collaboration, and I believe in a balance between encouragement and criticism - however I do not sugarcoat things. I'm big on talking things out, asking questions, and idea spitballing. I'm not the kind of mentor to just leave you notes/changes in your manuscript and expect you to go on your own from there - I'm too chatty for that. I work best in google docs so please either be comfortable using that or willing to learn how. 

VISIT TAYLOR'S PROFILE TO SEE HER WISH LIST