Wendy Million - Mentor

MEET WENDY RElizabethM on WATTPAD

Wendy Million writes primarily contemporary romance and YA novels. She joined Wattpad in 2016. The Realms, the first book in her YA Fantasy series, was shortlisted for the 2017 Watty Awards.

Represented by Metamorphosis Literary Agency, she signed a three book publishing deal for her romantic suspense series with Champagne Book Group in 2018. The Donaghey Brothers Series is now available on all retailers.

Also in 2019, Wendy made the Top 10 in the CBC Gem x Wattpad collaboration. Wendy became a Wattpad Star in October 2019.

Her story, When Stars Fall is in the paid stories program and has reached the #1 spot in the romance category. In 2020 she won a Watty Award in the Romance category for When Stars Fall, and it was published with Wattpad Books in September 2021.

In June 2023, her adult romance, Miss Matched will be published with Wattpad Books.

In addition to her more traditionally published novels, Wendy has self-published a novella and two new adult sports romances. Her royal romance series is releasing into Kindle Unlimited throughout 2022.

Off Wattpad, Wendy teaches high school English and does developmental/content edits for her literary agency. She has two children, two dogs, and one husband (for which he is grateful). YA of any sub-genre and romance of any sub-genre are where her heart lies.

VISIT WENDY'S PROFILE TO SEE HER WISH LIST