2022 Mentee Showcase!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MENTEES!

After eleven weeks of edits and revisions, we are at the end of the 2022 Bootcamp mentorship. Our mentees have completed their Wattys submissions, and we are happy to say that the mission was a success!

In celebration of this fine achievement, the Bootcamp Mentors profile is holding a public showcase to give our mentees a chance to present a sample of their hard work. Beginning September 1st, we will feature each mentee's cover, pitch, blurb and the first 1K words of their Wattys submission. Everyone is encouraged to share their feedback with our mentees, who will be available through September 10th to interact with the community, so don't forget to tag them with your comments.

Thank you to all of our dedicated mentees for sticking with the process and for engaging so enthusiastically in our discord server.  We know you have worked hard to make your Wattys submissions the best they can be. We also want to offer up a BIG THANKS to our fantastic mentors for sharing their time and expertise with this community of writers. And more thanks go out to the Wattpad community for supporting the Bootcamp Mentors program. Your interest and involvement keeps us excited for the next great Bootcamp season.

Our showcase is live!