SEASON 2 | PROLOGUE

AFTER WILLIAM HALL'S death, Phillip Hall had become the Marquis of Queensberru and almost immediately moved himself and his siblings up to their ancestral home. They had a funeral there for their father, burring him right beside his wife. For months their home felt lifeless and empty. 

Phillip made himself busy by going through affairs, changing things into his name rather than his fathers, making a will to say that if he were to pass before any children, everything would go to his brother. He had changed, taking on a more fatherly role to his siblings, after all, they were his responsibility now. 

Thomas had also changed, he was more likely to keep to himself. He did not speak much unless he had to and often spent his time at his parents graves or staring at the painting of them above the fireplace in the drawing room.

Little George never wanted to be alone, he often stayed right beside Ophelia or Lucy. But he was growing into quite the curious boy. He loved to be in his books, learning about the world around him and the society he lived in.

Ophelia had become quite headstrong, she voiced her opinions often, usually in oppose to her eldest brothers ideas for what to do now as head of the house. The two often got into spats but they never lasted long. Ophelia also often helped look after George, reading with him and playing marbles with him. They had grown a lot closer over the months following their fathers death.

Eventually the season of 1814 was around, and Phillip had decided that they would go back to London, hoping that this season would be better than the last. One without scandals and death. But we all know the social season in London is never without some sort of fun.

------------
Hey guys, I got a question for you. So I've finished writing season 2 and stuff happened lmao

I wanna know if you guys would want to see Phillip or Thomas as the main focus for season 3/4?