MC BIO

Name: (Y/n).

Alias':  The Self Exiled, Regretful Sith Lord, The Faceless, Ghost.

Allegiance: The First Order.

Outfit: 

Lightsabers: Both Red and you have Two

Quotes: 

"I may have sinned, but I learned to never see the Past as my Future, because I can control what I do in the Present." 

"You must first come to terms with your past, better your present, and strive for a Perfect Future."

"I'm not asking for Forgiveness, I'm too far gone, so I strive to prevent others from following me."

"People called me Demon, Monster. all I had to do, was pretend they didn't exist."

Personality: Calm, Determined, Nice, Caring.

Personality to Dark Siders: Ruthless, Merciless, Brutal, sadistic.

Likes: Fighting for Good, killing Villains, his friends, his Army, his apprentice.

Dislikes: Sith, Covenant, Imperials, People who hurt his friends.

Background: After The Period of Sith came to an end, some of the few Sith left were eliminated by their own. (Y/n) had killed the remaining Sith and went into hiding. starting to regret his allegiance with the Sith, (Y/n) travels to the Unknown regions to hide away. but he meets a young Force sensitive who was abandoned by her family so he takes her in and trains her in both Light and Dark sides of the force. together, they would formed an Anti Sith group called the First Order.

they would gather Mercenaries, Former Military and others to form the group along with it's Military. resorting to their own Cloning with the help of a ancient Forerunner AI thought to be legend and having the same goal as (Y/n). Mendicant Bias, or MB. Mendicant would help the First Order grow in hopes of writing the wrongs he's done. with that, the First Order's Army quickly rose and became a formidable opponent in the Unknown Regions under the Republics nose.

but with the Clone Wars and Covenant War raging on. it's time the First Order comes out of Hiding and snuff out what's left of the Sith and bring a new era of Force Wielders.