CHAPTER 9-She's Alive

(Y/n) is currently in the War Room of the new Fortress of the First Order on Remnant. It was called Fort Revan. The Mega Fortress on Sol 3 is called, The Castle of Reclamation. Mendicant named it. In the room with him was Voridus and Pavium. Atriox had sent the two to Remnant to assist in (Y/n)'s operation. Dust had come to Atriox's attention. He knows it cannot be used in space so far. But that's not why he's interested in the crystals. He's interested in them because he can see value for bolstering Mining Platforms across the Galaxy along with Factories. So a power source for non-Space Environments. That's why the two are there.

A hologram of Remnant was before them.

Pavium: "With the Dust deposits we've located on this continent, the Banished can find more purposes for The Dust resulting in Bolstering our forces with an easy to consume energy source." he said.

Voridus: "That is if it proves to be useful." he remarks.

(Y/n): "If Atriox sees value, then I have a hunch it might be useful. Continue with your operations Pavium, Voridus, I need you to reinforce our defenses near the cost. I've been getting reports of increasing Grimm numbers and they're starting to get concerning." he said.

Voridus: "Gladly. I've been wanting to strengthen the costal defenses. Especially see what makes the Grimm tick." he said.

The two brothers leave the War room. But after them, Kali came in.

(Y/n): "Kali! I didn't expect you to be back so soon." he said.

Kali: "Jango had evacuated the UNSC forces. Captain Keyes had asked questions but when he was on our Command ship. Jango's Fleet torched the Ring." she said.

(Y/n): "So he used Protocol: Ultamation." he said.

Protocol Ultamation is the order any General or Fleet Admiral can give to either Glass, Nuke or Bombard a surface of a planet. In a Halo's since, blowing up the Ring with a Type-99 Tactical Ion Nuke. It has the power to blow up Planet's. It was created to deal with Flood infestations if they get out of control.

Kali: "Yes sir." she said.

(Y/n): "alright. I'll notify mendicant that Alpha Halo was torched." he said. "Anything else?"

Kali was quiet.

Kali: "yes. Actually." she said grabbing the device she found.

(Y/n): "What is it?" he asks.

Kali held it towards her boss. (Y/n) looked at her confused and grabbed it.

Kali: "something you need to see." she said.

Kali stood back. (Y/n) was confused. He flipped the device over and the holograms appeared.

Kala: "can you say hi?" she asks.

Girl: "hi."

Kala: "good." she said.

Girl: "who's this for mommy?" she asks.

Kala: "for daddy sweetie." she said.

Girl: "hi daddy." she said.

Kala: "can you say I love you?" she asks.

Girl: "I love you daddy."

Kala: "Good!" she said. "Can you show daddy your new trick?"

The girl makes a rock levitate.

Kala: "Good job!" she said.

The hologram glitches and now only shows Kala. Her hair was down.

Kala: "(Y/n).... I don't know if you'll ever find this." she said, sounding a bit sad. "i don't even know if your alive. It don't know what happened. After that Sith stabbed me, my vision went black and I wake up somewhere else. I spoke to, someone. He gave me a second chance and brought me back. He also brought back our child. I named her Azumi. She has your red eyes."

Kala was quiet for a moment. She sniffled before looking forward.

Kala: "If by any change you're out there. By any chance that you're hearing this. Just know that I love you, I always will." she said.

The hologram then vanished. Kali looked at the device and saw a tear hit it. She looked at her boss whose eyes were shadowed by his hair.

(Y/n): "Where did you get this?" he asked, his voice quivering.

Kali: "Found it on Alpha halo. Acer said that it's been there for a while." she said.

(Y/n): "did he trace it?" he asked.

Kali: "yes."

(Y/n): "Where is she? Where the hell is she!?" he shouted as he looked at Kali.

Kali was quiet. She let (Y/n) calm down.

Kali: "She made the recordings on the Planet Reach." she said. "From what Acer could gather, she must have found Halo first, then went off into the stars with Azumi."

(Y/n): "FIND. HER." He orders sternly.

Kali: "Yes sir." she said before turning and leaving the War Room.

(Y/n) remained before leaving to head to his quarters to meditate and locate his fiancée.

(MEANWHILE)

On a world in the Republic's Galaxy, a small cabin home rests in a forest. Kala was outside attending to her new hobby of gardening. She was wearing dark jedi like robes along with a cloak. Her hood was down. As Kala was focused on her hobby, she hears a ship coming. She looked up and saw a ship land a bit away from her home. She stands up and approaches the visitor. The ramp of the ship lowers and Count Dooku walks down with a few Commando Droids.

Kala hid her hands in her cloak.

Dooku: "I hope I'm not intruding." he said.

Kala: "what do you want Count?" she asks.

Dooku: "No need to be hostile, Kala. I mere am here on behalf of my master." he said.

Kala: "I said, what do you want?" she asked, more hostile now.

Dooku was quiet.

Dooku: "My master wishes for your assistance. We've had a pesky problem with a certain rogue Sith and his First Order." he said.

Kala: "Not interested." she said. "I'm not being another Sith's pawn."

Dooku: "Please do reconsider. I don't want to have to take more drastic measures." he said.

Kala ignites her lightsaber and aimed it at him.

Kala: "The answer is no." she threatens.

Dooku shook his head.

Dooku: "How unfortunate." he said.

Kala hears her homes door bust open. She looked over and saw Grievous holding Azumi.

Kala: "Azumi!!" she shouted. "Let her go!!"

Dooku: "I am giving you one week to kill Darth Ultamatus, if you do not comply. Your daughter will be the perfect weapon for the Sith and if she proves useless grievous will execute her." he said.

Kala growls at him. She helplessly watches as Grievous carried her unconscious form of her 14-year-old daughter. She wanted to kill the droid but didn't want to risk Azumi's life. Dooku grins before getting onto his ship with Grievous and departing. As the ship left, Kala let out an anger filled yell as the ground beneath her cracks.