CHAPTER 11-To Atlas

One First Order Star Destroyer was currently on its way towards Atlas. It was above the clouds over the ocean between the Dragon Continent and Atlas. (Y/n) heard about what happened in Mistral regarding Haven Academy. He sent a representative of the First Order to Mistral to speak with it's Council about the matter.

It has been about a week since Azumi was rescued. Count Dooku was in Jedi custody and on a prison transport. The jedi were taking him to the First Order's Prison World. Kala and Azumi live in First Order controlled territory on Remnant until they can be brought to Sol 3.

On the Star Destroyer, (Y/n) was on the bridge. He left Pavium in charge of Fort Raven until he got back.

???: "General." a voice said.

(Y/n) looked over his shoulder before turning around and looking at Padme. She was sent to help The First Order with negotiations since, Politics aren't they're strong suit. Anakin was with her.

(Y/n): "You didn't have to come, Senator." he said.

Padme: "I know, but someone needs to assist you with diplomacy." she said.

(Y/n): "We have diplomacy." he said.

Padme raised an eyebrow.

(Y/n): "we just call it aggressive negotiations." he said with a smile.

Anakin faintly chuckled. Padme rolled her eyes playfully.

(MISTRAL)

In a round meeting room are the four Council members of Mistral. Well, three since Lionheart is uh, in First Order Custody. Stormtroopers are guarding the entrances with Mistral Soldiers as well. The three Council members sit at a round table with the First Order representative standing before them. It was Mendicant Bias, Hask was standing behind him. They stopped at Remnant before heading off for their mission to requiem.

CM1: "I am sure we all know why we are here." he said.

CM2: "with the fall of Haven Academy and death of Professor Lionheart, the people are... going to be afraid." he said.

CM3: "We don't have the man power to defend our borders from the Grimm. Even though some Huntsmen did survive, it's not enough." he said.

CM1: "Maybe there is a solution." he said, glancing at Mendicant.

The Council looked at Mendicant.

CM3: "how can your organization guarantee the defense of our borders and citizens?" he asks.

Mendicant: "The First Order, as you already know, is an Inter Galactic Peace Keeping Organization, but use I.G.P.K.O. for short. our armed forces are well equipped to fight the entire Galaxy if we wanted to. Our Naval Forces may be stretched thinly all across the stars, but of two Galaxies." he said.

CM1: "What is your goal?" he asks.

Mendicant: "Our goal is to eradicate Corruption, Evil and all Dark forces of the Universe. The Grimm fall under that spectrum. With your world Governments on board, Operation: Dark Fall will begin." he said.

CM2: "What is in it for Mistral?" he asks.

Mendicant looked at him. He can tell he's the greedier one of the Council members.

Mendicant: "The First Order will not and cannot provide Military Supplies and weapons to your forces. But we will give Medical Assistance and will rebuild any lost territory." he said.

The Mistral Council looks at each other. They then look at Mendicant who stands there waiting.

(REPUBLIC PRISON SHIP)