CHAPTER 7-Strike Team Ravager

A ship is currently going through hyperspace, on it's way to Halo's location.

In the cockpit of the ship, Kali was with Acer flying the ship

In the cockpit of the ship, Kali was with Acer flying the ship. She had her helmet off and was sitting in the other pilot seat. The doors to the cockpit open and the rest of the team walks into the room. Khamul, Kimiko and Canis. All of whom had their weapons in hand. Kali turns in her seat to face the team.

Kali: "Glad to see everyone is geared up and ready." she said.

Khamul: "What has (Y/n) sending us in?" he asks.

Kali: "General Fett found something called a Halo Ring. Acer." she said.

The Assassin droid turned in his seat. A hologram of Halo appeared.

Acer: "Halo is one of many Rings of a larger array. They were used by the Forerunners to wipe out all sentient life during the Forerunner Flood War. This in turn killed off the Forerunners." he said.

Canis: "How do you know so much?" he asks.

Acer: "I am the assistant to Mendicant Bias himself, the smartest AI in existence." he said.

Kimiko: "What's the Flood?" she asks.

Out of everyone on the team, Kimiko is the innocent one. She tends to be rather dense and doesn't know a whole lot. Considering she was the last member to join the team. Despite her childish personality, she's a valuable asset to the team and The First Order. She is after all the youngest member of the team.

Acer: "The Flood is a parasite like organism, it lives to consume and infect any living being for either biomass or for a host to continue its infectious duties. A single Infection form latches onto its host and begins to infect them. Going into their body and mutating their bones and flesh. Ripping it apart and in turn mangling the body. A single Spore can wipe out an entire Planet if not spotted in time." he said.

Kali: "enough Acer." she scolds.

Acer looked at Kali then at Kimiko who was shaking. Khamul places his hand on Kimiko's shoulder before she unintentionally hugs him. Khamul sighs and just comforts the now fearful Mandalorian.

Khamul: "She's just a child, so stop telling horror stories Acer." he scolds.

Khamul does have a protective side when it comes to their youngest member. He has morals unlike some bounty hunters. Cad Bane was originally the teams Assassin prior to Kali coming in charge. The original Strike Team was Jango Fett, Cad Bane and Kali. Jango and Cad left the team to do other things.

Acer: "Kimiko is 17, that is a Teen, not a child." he said.

Kali: "Doesn't matter." she said turning back to the ships controls. "she doesn't have the experience we do."

Acer looked down in thought.

Acer: "I see your reasoning." he looked at Kimiko. "i apologize Kimiko for frightening you."