CHAPTER 6-Republic and a Halo

Plo Koon was on the bridge of a Venator Class Star Destroyer. He had two other Venators with him as well as a few Diplomates. Why? Well, he informed the Jedi Council about The First Order and they wanted to speak to them. Plo was thinking about The First Order. That's all that has been on his mind. He's been on edge but thinks he can trust them since they did let them go scot-free. He hears someone approaching him so he turns around to see Master Yoda, Senator Bail Organa and Chancellor Palpatine.

He wanted to see the First Order for himself. His real motives is to see if they are the Anti Sith Group he's heard about from Count Dooku who has noticed small attacks against the Droids. That and Palpatine can sense a major disturbance in the Force and was uneasy.

Plo: "We are 6 minutes away from the rally point." he said.

Bail: "Where did this Admiral tell us we were meeting?" he asked.

Plo: "a planet called Remnant. They're leader is currently on world attempting to calm things down on the planet and prevent the world from falling apart." he said.

Palpatine: "I hope we aren't jeopardizing his Military Operation." he said.

Plo: "Whitespire said he informed his Leader of are arrival." he said.

Yoda: "Worried, are you?" he asks.

Plo: "I have some concerns. From what Skywalker said, their Leader was Once a Sith." he said.

Yoda: "Tread with care, we must." he said.

A Clone walks over to the group.

Clone: "Sorry to interrupt, but we've arrived." he said.

The ships come out of Hyper Space. The republicans eyes widen seeing the First Order Fleet as well as The Hades.

Bail: "that, has to be the biggest ship I've ever seen." he said.

Palpatine was even amazed. He didn't expect a lot form the group. But boy was he glad his expectations were off. As the Republic Fleet got closer, they heard something come through coms.

Phasma: "Republic Vessels, This is the Captain Phasma on board the Hades." she said.

Plo answered the transmission.

Plo: "This is Jedi master Plo Koon, we're here to speak with your supreme leader." he said.

Phasma: "You may board The Hates at Hanger bay 11." she said before cutting the transmission..

(MEANWHILE)

In another part of the Milky Way Galaxy, Four Star Destroyers fly towards a Gas Giant. On board the Command Ship of the Fleet is The One, and only, Jango Fett.

Prior to the Cloning on Kamino, Jango had struck a deal with (Y/n) and The First Order. He wasn't on the Desert world when he died, it was a copy the First Order created to take his place. Jango Fett is one of the Order's General's and trainer of the First Order's experimental Mandalorian Division. It's experimental because no Mandalorian has joined the Order yet.

Crew Officer: "General." he said.

Jango turned to him.

Crew Officer: "an unknown beacon has appeared on our radar along with several other Covenant beacons." he said.

Jango: "Show me." he said as he walked away from the front of the bridge to the holotable in the middle of the bridge.

A hologram of a Halo Ring appeared as well as Covenant Ships and a UNSC Vessel.

Jango: "That's UNSC." he said.

The crew officer looked at him.

Jango: "Send in the fighters. The UNSC is not our enemy, so we'll make them an ally." he said.