APPRENTICE BIO

Name: Wisteria Auqadia.

Alias: Sith Slayer, Leader of the Sith Killer's, the Apex Predator.

Looks:

Lightsaber:

Lightsaber:

Lightsaber Color: Red

Quotes: 

"I may be young, but I have more experience then your eldest Jedi masters."

"Sith, Jedi call them Myths, Civilians call them Demons. me? I call them Pray."

"I was trained to kill Sith, that alone makes me stronger then any Jedi."

"I might not Like you Jedi, but i do find you amusing."

"If you think I'm going to stand aside while my Master kicks your ass then your wrong."

"Master has had my back since he found me, we created the First Order together, I intend to pay him back tenfold for what's he's done for me by erasing the Sith from HISTORY."

Personality: Stoic, Military-like, Cold, Nice... kinda.

Personality to Enemies: Same as (Y/n).

Background: Wisteria was born on the Planet Naboo. however, her parents would want nothing to do with her, calling her a mistake and kicked her out onto the streets. in a stormy night, (Y/n) found her and took her in as his own and trained her to be the strongest warrior in the galaxy. due to what he's done for her, Wisteria would follow his orders without question and would help establish the Sith Hunter Division and become their Commander. 

she knows very few Non clone warriors like her Second in Command, Phasma. the best Sith Killer they have. Wisteria would adopt her master's fighting style and desire to remove the Evil of the Universe from where ever it shows its ugly head.