STRIKE TEAM RAVAGER BIO

SQUAD LEADER:

Name: Kali-B239.

Codename: Camandus.

Allegiance: UNSC (FORMER) The First Order (CURRENT)

Appearance:

Specialty: Insertion

Weapons:

Modified M90 Assault Shotgun. (One in Image Above)

Modified M6G Magnum.

Multi Purpose Tomahawk.

Background: Kali-B239 was a Spartan 2 and 3 working for the UNSC. she was present during the Battle of Harvest before being transferred to Planet Reach. after become a Spartan 3 due to unknown conditions, Kali would be deployed once again to eliminate a Key Covenant Figure. the mission would fail and Kali would be forced to escape. Oni, not wanting the mission to reach High Command, ordered her elimination. 

instead of being killed, The First Order found her first and offered her a place as a Sith Killer. to which, she accepted. becoming the Leader of Strike Team Ravager.

SECOND IN COMMAND:

Name: Canis Aapan 

Codename: N/A.

Allegiance:  Bounty Hunter's Guild (FORMER) The First Order (CURRENT).

Appearance:

Specialty: Reconnaissance

Weapons: 

Custom Blastech T-11 Light Repeating Blaster.

Arm Mounted Mini Missile Launcher.

Background: After Years of working for the Bounty Hunter's Guild, Canis would accept a mission from an Unknown client to track down a Sith. Canis would succeed in hunting them down and capturing them, brining them to The First Order. upon his success, Wisteria offered him an opportunity to join The First Order. to which he declined. 

but a few months later, he would be back stabbed by the Guild, he would track Wisteria down and accept her offer and became a Sith Killer and Second in Command of Strike team Ravager along side the Squad leader Kali.