PROLOGUE

The Universe is home to many living beings. However, two Galaxies that neighbor each other, the Milky Way Galaxy and The Andromeda Galaxy have had conflicts against each other. But peace was established between the galaxies. Now both galaxies are fighting themselves in the Clone Wars and Covenant War. With the Clone Wars being a new War and the Covenant war being decades old.

In the Milky Way Galaxy, a Covenant World is under attack. It's large City is in Ruin as Blue and red Plasma and laser bolts fly around the battlefield. Tie Fighters fly over head along with Banshees as AA guns are lighting up the sky. one of the many bridges linking two large buildings, Stormtroopers exchange fire with Covenant Forces.

Stormtrooper: "Enemy Dropship 12 o'clock high!" he shouts.

A Heavy Trooper grabbed their Rocket Launcher and looked at the coming Phantom before firing a rocket at it. It connected successfully and did make the ship move back from the blast. A lightsaber flew past the Heavy and impaled an Elite. Wisteria ran towards the Elite and grabbed her lightsaber. She spun around and slashed a Plasma round in half. She used Force Push and launched a few Jackels and Grunts back before spinning her lightsaber in quick succession, deflecting four Plasma bolts that went back and domed two Grunts and one Brute.

An Elite Zealot dropped his Plasma rifle and activated his Energy swords and charged Wisteria. Wisteria cut down another Elite before seeing the Zealot charging her. She twirls her saber and swings her weapon to parry the Elite's attack.

The Elite follows up thrusting his right Energy sword at her. She side stepped and slashed at the Elite who blocks it with his left Energy sword. They entered a brief blade lock before Wisteria Force Pushed the elite. He stumbled back before Wisteria cartwheels over a Fuel Rod plasma round and stabs her Lightsaber down into his leg. She took it out and he fell to a knee. She turned and slashed down decapitating him.

She looked at the Stormtroopers.

Wisteria: "Push up!!" she orders as she effortlessly deflects a Plasma round into the skull of a Jackal Sniper without looking.

The troopers got out of cover and began hailing the Covenant with Blaster Bolts. The Covenant Troops are forced to fall back but many are cut down. Wisteria was about to charge with her forces but stopped hearing a beeping.

She grabbed a device from her hip and held it in front of her. A hologram of (Y/n) appears.

(Y/n): "Wisteria!"

Wisteria: "Master, my forces almost have control of the City." she said.

(Y/n): "I can see that." he said.

In Orbit, the First Order Fleet was obliterating the Covenant's small and already weakened Fleet.

(Y/n): "I can see the fireworks from Orbit. Pull your troops out and meet me on the Hades, I'm going to bombard the City from Orbit." he said.

Wisteria: "will do." she said before her hologram cuts.

(Y/n) remained and observed the space battle.

On the ground, First Order Forces began their tactical retreat. Wisteria made sure her forces were out before getting into her Tie Fighter and flying off. The Covenant cheer thinking they won, but it's cut short by large green laser bolts striking the ground making large explosions.

As (Y/n) watches from Orbit, he notices his Fleet finishing off the last few Cruisers before the Covenant Super Carrier enters Slipspace and escapes the battle with significant damage. He watches the last Covenant Cruisers blow up and he hears the blast doors to the bridge open. He turns around and sees Wisteria.

Wisteria: "Master." she said.

(Y/n): "I think it's safe to say that this Invasion was successful." he said.

Wisteria: "This world wasn't a tactically important Covenant World. Why attack it?" she asks.

(Y/n): "we attacked it, because it housed five Super Carriers. We destroyed four of them and one escaped, all be it badly damaged. That was our goal. Weaken their Navy by taking out their Super Carriers." he said.

Wisteria nods.

Wisteria: "What world is next?" she asks.

(Y/n): "We first need to make some allies. We've been in the Unknown regions for many years. With me being Immortal and you just turning 23, congratulations by the way." he said.

Wisteria: "Thank you master." she said with a smile.

(Y/n): "the First Order needs to make itself known. We need to wipe out the Darkness in this Universe. One Galaxy at a time." he said. "Mendicant Bias needed us back at Homebase, said he found something."

Wisteria: "He always finds new things." she said.

(Y/n): "true." he said. "Set course for Sol 3."

The crew officer nods and proceeds to relay the order to the other crew members. One of the Naval officers walks over to the two and stood at attention.

Hask: "Sir." he said.

(Y/n): "What is it Hask?" he asks.

Hask: "Our probe Droids have spotted an interesting Planet." he said.

Wisteria: "how interesting?" she asked.

Hask: "I would consider it important that we seize it first before the Covenant does." he said.

Wisteria and (Y/n) look at each other before looking at Hask.

(Y/n): "alright them Admiral. Take two Star Destroyers and report back to Mendicant, he found something of interest and I need you to check it out. Me and Wisteria will check this planet out." he said.

Hask: "Yes sir." he said before leaving.

Wisteria and (Y/n) look outside at their Fleet.

Wisteria: "What do you think this world is like?" she asks.

(Y/n): "Don't know." he said. "Set a course for the planet Admiral Hask found."

The Crew officer nods and relayed the order. (Y/n) and Wisteria head off to prepare themselves for this New Planet. Let the First Order's Crusade begin.