CHAPTER 10-Rescue Operation

Kala steps off a shuttle given to her by the Separatist for her mission. It was a few days since Dooku kidnapped her daughter. Once she was off the shuttle she used the force and crushed every droid on board. She wasn't going to do what Dooku wanted. She was going to find her fiancé and his forces and go liberate Azumi.

She was worried and paranoid that Count would just break the deal and kill Azumi so she was going to move fast to find (Y/n). She had landed in the Dragon Continent and had snuck past the First Order Fleet. She was near a village on the Continent owned by The First Order. She walks towards the village.

As she approached, she saw a small Stormtrooper squad or two guarding the Village. As she got to the front of the village, two of the troopers stop her.

Stormtrooper: "state your name of business." he asks.

Kala: "Kala Kutotarmi. I'm here looking for someone." she said.

The two troopers look at each other.

Stormtrooper2: "remain here." he said.

The trooper was about to get on coms but someone put their hand on his shoulder.

Cad: "No need Sergeant, I'll take it from here." he said.

Stormtrooper: "yes sir." he said before he and his partner stepped back and walked away from the two.

Cad: "So, what brings you to Remnant." he asks.

Kala: "I'm looking for my Fiancé." she said.

Cad: "Got a picture?" he asked.

Kala: "medium length black hair, gorgeous crimson red eyes." she said.

Cad raised an eyebrow at her statement. Kala blushes faintly in embarrassment. Cad shook his head.

Cad: "I think I might know who your talking about." he said.

Kala: "oh really?" she said doubtful.

Cad: "(Y/n)." he said getting her eyes to widen. "He and I go way back. Done quite a few jobs for him and his army. Became one of their Sith Killer's." he said showing the Sith Killer Logo on his hat.

It was a small pin that was a red Jedi symbol with a smaller Sith Symbol in the middle.

Kala: "Where is he?" she asks.

Cad: "On his way." he said. "Voridus had discovered something nearby so he's coming to check it out. I can take you to him."

Kala: "Please! I need to see him!" she begged.

Cad: "Follow me." he said as he turned around.

Kala followed Cad through the village.

A dropship flew over it and turns around to land on a landing pad in the center of the village. Once the ship has landed, the ramp drops to the ground. a few Red Trooper's step off as does (Y/n) soon after. He gets off the ship and looked around the village. His Red Troopers spread out. He turned to his right and saw Voridus and Cad walking to him.

(Y/n): "Gentlemen." he greets.

Cad; "Boss." he said.

(Y/n): "What did you find?" he asked.

Voridus: "The Dust on this world can be twisted to other uses. I've found a chemical compound perfect to make Dust useful for our forces." he said.

(Y/n): "Elaborate." he said.

Voridus: "the Dust of this world will serve perfect use for Flood Extermination." he said.

(Y/n) was instantly interested.