CHAPTER 2-Naboo Issues

On the Planet Naboo, Padme was visiting her home world with the escort of Plo Koon and a few Clones. Wolf included. They were taking a stroll through the woods of Naboo.

Wolf: "Remind me again why you wanted to walk through the forest?" he asks.

Padme: "Can't a girl just get some fresh air and take in the sights of her own home planet?" she asked.

Plo: "I find walking through a forest quite relaxing. You should try it sometime Wolf." he said.

Wolf walked ahead of the two. He heard something. He looked through the tree line and he saw two Stormtroopers walking. He gets on alert but he sees that they don't even approach them and head off somewhere else.

Wolf: "General!" he called out.

Plo: "What is it Wolf?" he asks.

Wolf: "We have two unidentified Soldiers. I saw them walk off in that direction." he said pointing to where the Stormtroopers went.

Plo rushed over and looked to see the Stormtroopers walking away.

Plo: "Let's trail them." he said. "Take the Senator back to the City."

A Clone nods and escorts her away. The four other Clones ready their blasters and Plo and Wolf. They trail the Stormtroopers to a large cave. The Stormtroopers go into the cave and the Republicans follow them. Once they get in, the Clones turn their flashlights on and Plo uses his Lightsaber.

They walk for a while until they come up on a well light massive cavern with a Forerunner Facility inside. Stormtroopers everywhere as well as a few AT-ST's. The First Order had also set up a base using the Forerunner structure. A large cave was across from them a level up and was big enough for a Dropship to fly in and out as four Dropships were seen near it. Some Mining Drones hovered about chipping away at the rock around the structure as Stormtroopers wondered about.

The republicans are both shocked and in awe. Shocked because they don't know how ALL of these Stormtroopers got here unnoticed and in awe at the Forerunner facility that the Stormtroopers are guarding.

Wolf: "sir?" he asks.

Plo: "We need to alert the Republic." he said.

The sound of readying Blasters were heard. They turned around and saw the Two Storm Troopers they trailed aiming their blasters at them. Wolf turned around and saw an AT-ST behind them as well as 10 Stormtroopers aiming their blasters. Two Heavy troopers as well.

Plo: "on second thought." he said turning his saber off and putting his hands up.

A Stormtrooper Captain gets on coms.

ST Captain: "Alert the Admiral." he said.

(REMNANT)

In the War Room, Phasma, Wisteria, a Hologram of Hask and Mendicant Bias along with (Y/n) are gathered.

(Y/n): "what do you make of these... Grimm, Mendicant." he said.

Mendicant: "From the recordings Lady Wisteria managed to acquire, the Grimm do not pose any danger to our troops besides being annoying." he said.

Hask: "The only real danger they pose is distraction seeing how quickly and easily the Sith Killer's could take out the Grimm with their blasters." he said.

(Y/n): "alright. Wisteria, you said you had a concern?" he asked.

Wisteria: "while you were coming back to The Hades, I looked into more info on this world. One of the nations, the Kingdom of Atlas, seems to have closed it's borders." she said.

(Y/n): "and?" He prompts her to continue.

Wisteria: "if we plan to have this planet join us, then I think we need to first calm things down on the planet." she said.

(Y/n): "Correct, but if they don't want to join, then we'll just leave them alone unless they attack us. We are not the Sith we once were. I will never be the Sith I once was." he said.

Wisteria: "You don't have to be Master." she said.

The blast doors open and a Crew Officer came in.

Phasma: "What is it?" she asks.

Crew Officer: "a Republic Ship has entered Remnant's orbit." he said.

Everyone looked at each other before (Y/n) looked at the officer.

(Y/n): "Trail them with Tie Fighters. We don't know if the Republic is our ally yet or not. We need to be careful." he said.

The crew officer salutes and leaves the War Room.

(Y/n): "Phasma." she looks at him. "Prepare two Squads of Stormtroopers and head down to meet the Republicans." he said.

Phasma: "yes sir." she said before walking out of the war room.

(Y/n): "Stun. Do not kill them." he said.

Phasma nods.

(Y/n): "Wisteria go with her." he said.

Wisteria nods. She and Phasma leave the War Room. Once they are gone, (Y/n) looked at Mendicant and Hask.

(Y/n): "Head to Requiem. Once you've found it, contact me." he said.

Mendicant was excited to hear that but couldn't express it due to being in a Droids body, Hask just smiled and salutes.

Hask: "Right away sir!" he said before their holograms went away.

(Y/n) remained in the War Room. He looked down in thought before he pressed a button on the holotable. A hologram appear on it.

???: "Sir." they said.

(Y/n): "I need you to look for someone." he said.

???: "who?" they ask.

(Y/n): "I want you to look...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

... For Atriox." he said as said brute showed up on the holotable as an image. 

The hologram took a tooth pick out of their mouth.

Cad: "Consider it done." he said.