CHAPTER 1-A Remnant Discovery

As the First Order Fleet travels through Hyperspace to a new planet. Wisteria was inspecting the images they had of the world from their Probe Droids. She was looking intently at it. She was currently in the War Room of the ship that had a fairly large Holotable but small enough to be used effectively.

???: "Commander." a voice said.

Wisteria snapped out of her daze and looked to her right to see her second, Captain Phasma.

Phasma: "Lieutenant Hyper of Strike Team Sigma have reported in from the Planet Naboo." she said.

Wisteria scowls at the name Naboo. She hates it with a passion. But she doesn't let her anger cloud her judgement so she doesn't make her Masters mistakes.

Wisteria: "what did he say?" she asked.

Phasma removed her helmet. She had blond hair and silver eyes.

Phasma: "Hyper and his team found a Forerunner structure. Admiral Whitespire is nearby." she said.

Wisteria: "Isn't he locating Forerunner structures?" she asked.

Phasma: "(Y/n) tasked him with locating something called the Ark. Shall I relay him his new orders?" she asked.

Wisteria: "Yes." she said.

Phasma: "Very well Commander." she said before putting her helmet back on.

Wisteria walks out of the war room as Phasma used the holotable to contact Admiral Whitespire. Once his hologram showed up he seemed surprised.

Whitespire: "Captain Phasma! I was expecting Commander Aquadia." he said.

(I miss spelled Aqua in Aquadia which is a play off of Arcadia and Aqua mixed, fun fact.)

Phasma: "She and our Supreme Leader are currently enroute to a new world. Wisteria has given you a new mission." she said.

Whitespire: "What does she demand of me?" he asked.

Phasma: "Strike Team Sigma had found a Forerunner Facility on Naboo. We need you to investigate, under the radar." she said.

Whitespire salutes.

Whitespire: "Consider it done." he said before his hologram cuts.

On the Bridge, (Y/n) had his mask off and hood down. His obsidian black hair and crimson red eyes visible. He was inspecting one of his lightsabers.

Wisteria: "it's rare to see you without your mask Master." she said walking up beside him.

(Y/n) huffed with amusement before he clipped his lightsaber to his side.

(Y/n): "I rarely see you without your hair up." he retorts.

Wisteria playfully rolls her eyes with a smile. (Y/n) chuckles. They both might use the Dark Side, but they act like Jedi. To (Y/n) Wisteria is the daughter he never had, and to Wisteria, (Y/n) is the father she never had. He did technically raise her since he found her when she was only 4 years old.

Crew Officer: "sir, we're reaching our destination." he said.

(Y/n) nods and looked out the windows of the bridge. The fleet came out of Hyper space.

The Fleet's size is 12 Star Destroyers, 2 Dreadnoughts and The Supremacy aka The Hades.

(A/N: if you've seen Star Wars the Last Jedi then you'd know what the Supremacy is.)

They have WAY more ships out in space than they have here. This is just the main Fleet. As the Fleet approaches the world, (Y/n) points something out.

(Y/n): "a shattered moon?" he asked confused as the Fleet passes it.