Chapter 10 Act 3

3rd POV

"You called?" 

--

The Great Hall was dead silent as they watched the girl who appeared out of no where interact with their headmaster. The old man had a frown as he greeted her. Everyone knows no one but the head master can apparate on Hogwarts grounds so just who is this girl?

The children watched in a mix of caution and awe as the headmaster led her away. Some frowned that the show was gone and some were relieved that they were gone. Mostly 2 redheaded twins. 

They stood up quietly tiptoeing out of the Great hall and set up their newest prank. They can't have Filch lazing around with nothing to do. 

-

Estella and Strix follow Dumbledoor to his office. He obviously was disturbed or annoyed by her just showing up but you know what they say: never let them know your next move. ( ;) )

They soon entered the large office full of ugly trinkets and sat down. The old goon sat on his throne and stared at the teen in front of him. He knows who owns vault negative zero and he thought he would be the next. He was furious and confused when he realized that this dark little girl got the title before he did. He had 2 of the Hallows so how on earth did this literal child become the Mistress of Death?

"Are you going to stare at me the whole time or are you going to start talking." Estella raised a brow and crossed her arms. Albus cleared his throat and looked away.

"I actually have questions." The girl in front of him was not impressed. She waved her hand impatiently silently telling him to continue. "Right, well... Where have you been?" She mockingly tilted her head and put on a confused face. "You mean the last 15 years or the last few weeks?" He sighs frustratedly and clasps his hands together. "Both." She makes an 'ah' face. "Well I've been in an orphanage since I was 5 and the rest is none of your business." 

She can clearly see him grit his teeth through his beard and she's enjoying it immensely. She's gotta take out her frustration on someone...why not the nosey old coot who runs the school she's dreamed of going to most of her life? The teen internally cackled at the growing rage Dumbledoor is getting for not being all-knowing. 

"Anything else? I have things to do and places to be." She lied. She doesn't have anything to do and she doesn't have anywhere to be. She just wants to leave and annoy him. Possibly set up a few pranks on her way out.

'Oh! Maybe I can go see the theserals!' She thought excitedly.

"Yes. I have an important question that you must answer." He demanded gently trying to make it sound like she has a choice. She scoffed and smiled sarcastically. "Lay it on me pops."

"How did you become the Mistress of Death." It wasn't a question. It was a demand for answers. He looked deep into her eyes trying to pry at her mind. Little does he know she was in his. 

'Oooo tea.'

The man knew about Crouch taking Moodys persona over. He knew that Voldemort planned to come back somehow but wasn't sure how or when just that it would be soon. 

Thanatos entered the room unnoticed due to the staring contest the 2 occupants were having. "You see thats not for her to answer. She's of higher status than you so show a little respect, would you?" Estella turned around and flashed him a smile. "Hello, T." 

"Hello, my mistress."

Dumbledoor gaped at the sight infant of him. His mid whirling about how death was infront of him and the fact he called him out on respect. Him! Albus Percival Wulfric Dumbledoor! Death or not he deserves respect! He took down Grindalwald single handedly!