Chapter 15 Act 4

TW: Mental illness and character death and major spoilers for the end of originals.

After finishing off Lucien, the trio found themselves in Italy. They all decided to finish off who they could before the ball. 

Lucien's memories told them that Tristen was in Venice while Aurora was still in the monastery. Thanatos used his charm to get his way into the restaurant with Marcel and Estella following not too far behind.   

Once they were sat, Estella heard the familiar voice of Tristan quietly talking to the woman Aya and Shen Min. When Marcel gave her the signal, she began to quietly hum; hypnotizing the people around them to leave slowly. Within 15 minutes the restaurant was empty, only holding the ignorant Strix leaders and the Trio of Death. Thanatos wanted them to call themselves that to sound cool. He also wants to start leaving behind a calling card of sorts. They all agreed that a death tarot card and a black rose sounded dramatic enough. 

Estella had a black and blue dress on while Thanatos and Marcel wore matching black suits with dark blue pocket squares. The woman of the trio stood up and walked over to the table of vampires while the two men watched intently for any type of danger. The Strix trio's conversation stopped abruptly as they noticed the girl. 

Aya looked up at her from her position and raised a brow. "Is there something you need, girl?" Her accent rang through the building. "Yes, as a matter of fact. But first I need to deal with something, forgive me." She poofed behind Tristan and ripped his heart out making Aya scream. Slowly sucking his soul away so he can't be resurrected, Estella gave both Strix an innocent smile and pushed Tristans body on the floor. "Sorry about that. He was going to kill you anyway. Hello, I'm Estella." She stated as she sat in Tristans former seat. She crossed her legs and looked between them. Aya stood up angrily. "You have no idea what you have just done." 

"Oh, I believe I do. Would you like to see?" Estella forcefully took Aya's hand and made memories flash of Tristans betrayal and her death being because she was aligned with him for so long that she was blinded. Estella felt her longing to be with Elijah as she saw his face again. She internally cheered and prepared to get her ship sailing. 

"Do you believe me now?" She asked as they came out of it. Aya frowned and looked at Tristans body. "Who are you? How did you know of his plans and Elijah. And the future?" Estella gave a dazzling smile as she put her hand out to shake, "Hello Aya, I'm Estella Nekros, Mistress of Death, Queen of Tartarus and Traveller of the Multiverse. Welcome to my world." They shook hands as Aya looked at her in awe. "My mother once told the village stories of the Lady of Death. No ones ever met one before." She spoke quietly. "Well, you'll probably see me and or hear of me often now. I'm fixing things... and people. Here's my number. If any of the Strix have a problem with the new management then come to me and I'll deal with it. I have to deal with his sister now but if you need anything come to me. Us women in power need to stick together you know?" She glanced at the man who rolled his eyes. 

They said their goodbyes as Thanatos and Marcel followed Estella out. "Well that was fun. Did you leave it?" She asked walking backwards down the sidewalk. "Yes. I put them in his suit jacket." Thanatos smirked as Marcell shook his head and sighed at the Deathly duo's dramatics. 

They changed once again into matching maroon and black outfits. Estella wore a skater skirt and platform boots with fishnets and a maroon corset along with a blazer; while the men wore black pants and blazers with a maroon undercoat. They walked through the monastery and were stopped by guards. "No one is allowed up here." The bald man spoke firmly.