Chapter 13 Act 3

Tw: mentions of suicide and character death.  

The next few days came and went. Thanatos spoiled Estella on Yule big time and they went to visit Olympus; after giving Harry and Draco their gifts of course.

(Flashback)

"Starling wake uppppp!" Thanatos whined to the sleeping beauty. She groaned folding her pillow over her face. "It's Yule!" He shouted. She sprang up and grinned.

"There she is." He excitedly cheered. She sleepily chuckled and yawned. "Happy Yule, Thanatos. Happy Yule other gods and goddesses of Olympus." She waved her hand lighting her candle alter that has been out for a while.

The flames rise as an acknowledgment and she grinned. "I forget that I've been to Olympus sometimes. I honestly never thought I would get away from the orphanage." Thanatos frowned at the comment. "You were always meant to come back here, Darling. Not this early but you would have been brought back." She looked at him curiously. "How? I wouldn't have been able to do it from there?" She asked.

He sat in front of her on the bed and itched his face, trying to figure out how to word it. "Well. Originally, Voldemort would have figured out that Draco had a twin. He would have searched for you and then figured out you were sent away. After he got the elder wand he opened a portal of sacrifice; Where you perform a ritual of sacrifices to find what you're looking for even if it has been sent back in time and found you. Because that is what he originally thought; That you were sent back in time.

He would have imperioused both you and Draco and used your twin bonds to take down the wizarding and muggle world. Eventually, Harry took him down but to kill Voldemort... they had to take down the continuous protection spell you and Draco had on him. He made you both do it of course but there was only one way to stop it. They ended up killing you; not knowing you were imperioused. When they found out they all were shattered. Draco was never the same and ended up taking his own life.

But none of that happened and you're immortal now and literally all-powerful so everyone's safe. If putting his soul back together doesn't work you could just do what you did to the others."

"Eat him."

Thanatos nodded and then grinned lightening the mood. "Right! Anyways, presents! Come on!"

The man dragged the girl to the tree she didn't know he put up and shoved a handful of presents to her. She rolled her eyes but smiled flicking her wand out. She pointed it to her closet making the presents she hid from him float out.
"Accio presents"

"I didn't see you get those!" She put a finger on her lips and winked. "Neither did the readers."

"You've got to stop breaking the fourth wall."

Estella turned to the reader and rolled her eyes. "What would I do without this man." She grabbed a sewing needle and carefully stitched up the rip in the wall.

Every gift she opened was either a beautiful piece of jewelry or fancy clothing. She loved every bit of it. There were 2 more boxes that he handed to her and she gasped. Lifting up the item in the box she was shocked to see a crown. "What is this for?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Well, you are the queen of Tartarus now. There's more where that came from as well." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the worlds.

"Queen of what now? When did that happen?" She asked shakily. "What if I mess it up?! What are my duties?"

He waved the questions off pointing to the last box. She opened it and was confused to see it empty. She looked up at him questioningly.
"We are going on a trip!"
"..."
"In our favorite rocket ship?" She asked.
"ZOOMING THROUGH THE SKY"
"LITTLE EINSTEIN'S" They finished together falling into a fit of laughter.
"We're going to visit Poseidon though. For real.." said Thanatos after he sobered.
Estella's eyes lit up and her smile grew. "Really?! When?!" She hopped up and grabbed Thanatos' presents, handing them to him.
He opened the first one and burst out in laughter. "Really?" She snickered nodding.
It was a moving picture of their fake argument in the courtyard a few days ago.
"Open the next one."
He did.
It was a scrapbook of pictures she got of them in a pensive.
One of him when he asked for a dance
One of them dancing
One of them singing on the stage
And finally one from the day they first met in Olympus.