Chapter 11 Act 3

(edited 06/28/22)

3rd POV

Estella spent most of her time with Sirius and Walburgas portrait for the next few weeks. She decided to not go bugging Hogwarts. She just dropped off letters for Harry in his room sometimes. Today is the day the 2 schools come to Hogwarts aka All Hallows Eve. She plans to celebrate Samhain with Thanatos and Strix tomorrow at an abandoned alter passed the forbidden forest for the first time. The girl never had the chance when she was with Cordelia because figure skating competitions started around now and she had dance recitals and practice. 

-

Thanatos has never been on any earths this long before. He's curiously looked around a few times or had to deal with souls running from Tartarus but he's never experienced it like this. Nor did he expect to. His little Star has changed most of Olympus in the matter of a few human years. He knows she's going to want to explore more earths and he's more than happy to give her everything she needs. 

So here he is; walking through Hogsmeade with his mistress and her familiar shopping. He's enjoying it quite a bit and even bought himself a few things. The god watched as Estella ran into the broom shop and put in her order. She wanted it customized, and so she got it. He is definitely spoiling her but after the life she's had she deserves to be.

Estella hands her order back to the shopkeeper and he gaped at it. It wasn't all that detailed she just wanted "Morte" carved on the side and a black polish on it. Maybe it was the word that got him all like a fish but she doesn't care. He tells her it will be done in an hour quietly and she happily leaves. The schools won't be there for 3 hours so she has a lot of time to either continue shopping or decide to do something stupid. 

Both it is.

" You should come to the Yule Ball with me. It would not only scare and/or annoy Dumbledore but I'd like for you to be there too if you have time." The man in question looked down at her and smiled in admiration. "Of course I'll go with you. All you have to do is ask." He spoke in his thick accent. She smiled and blushed looking away. "We should get you a new tux! My dress is just black but I'm doing a little silver jewelry I think, with hints of green and blue in my hair piece that Caroline bought. I haven't made the jewelry yet but I plan to soonish." He agreed instantly and followed her to the highest grade seamstress in Hogsmeade. 

An hour later he came out with a shrunk bag with his new tux in it. Estella can't deny that when he tried it on she had to physically cover her mouth and look away so she didn't screech like a pterodactyl. 'HE'S SO FINE' She screamed mentally after making sure he wasn't in her head. By the way he looked at her she knew he heard anyways. 

She's only 5'3" so she is planning to switch out her heels for small platforms. He's a foot taller than her so she'd like to avoid craning her neck to look at him. 

After picking up the broom the duo made their way around to the cafe when Estellas phone started to ring; startling both her and Thanatos. When she pulled it out her smile grew seeing it was both Caroline and Jeremy Skyping her.

Clicking the accept button and holding the phone up her two best friends faces appeared in the camera quality you can expect in 2009. 

"Hey guys! How are you it's been a while." She asked while Thanatos opened the cafe door for her. She nodded in thanks opening the next door with her free hand. Both of them went up to the apartment while Caroline tells Estella all about her new outfits and gossip at school while Jeremy sketches and waits his turn.

Estella asks T is he wants anything to drink or eat and Caroline finally takes notice of him. 

"Oh. My. GOD! WHO IS THAT?!" The blonde whisper yells into the phone. "Oh right you haven't met. Jeremy this is the person we talked about at the grill before I left." She hinted before handing the phone to Thanatos while she went to the cold cabinet to make a snack.