Chapter 22 : Act 6

What started as a simple morning and was supposed to be a quick trip back to Mystic Falls was a rather long and insufferable era for our stressed twins. If Draco's hair wasn't already white, it would surely be changing now

But we're a little ahead of ourselves... Let's back up, yes?

-

"Thanatos! These can't be here, make them go away!" Estella rushed, wanting the dark book in his hands out of Gruimmauld Place. She put a lot of effort to retrieve them from every nook and cranny, but it seems she missed a few.

"What? They were here originally, I was just curious!" The man smirked, holding up the old Black family's spell journal. "I know we can't particularly die, but I'd rather not get cursed or go blind or anything else that book could possibly do. There are humans in the house too, y'know?"

At her comment, he sighed and half-heartedly sent it to his office to read later. She nodded in approval, causing him to mope and look for other entertainment. 

A chime came from her pocket, ringing loudly through the room. "Hello, Draco!" She chirped, walking out of the room to pack a few things. Sirius had given her free rein in the attic. It held many dark objects that she couldn't change back into what they were initially. Normally, Sirius wouldn't have allowed her to go anywhere near those things, but it helps that the god of death would be near to either reverse what the object did; or bring the person back to the land of life if they happened to unintentionally kill someone...

"Were you planning on saying goodbye, or just hanging out with Harry all day?" He sneers. She raised a brow, "are you jealous, little brother of mine?" Estella very much so enjoyed the twitch of his brows and the heat that raised to his ears. And the way his sneer heavied by tenfold and passed the phone to another. 

"Hello, Lady Nekros." Blaise gave her a polite smile. "Good afternoon, Heir Zabini." She sniffed snottily, turning her face to the side. The boy on the other side of the glass raised his eyebrows and pointedly stared at the girl in dislike. 

The Slytherins around them waited for a fight to break out, but instead, a very disorderly snort left the boy's lips and a chortle echoed through the chamber. 

The Lady of a very noble house was nearly choking on laughter while their classmate hid his childish giggles behind his hand. "I'll be back soon, Blaise. Tell my pouting brother to try not to miss me too much while I'm packing. I'd hate to come back to Draco in tears for missing his 'big sis' too long." She purposefully raises her voice for the others to hear as payback for Malfoy's attitude. To add a cherry on top, she let out the loudest smooch to the screen and hung up. 

Silently, the others gave Draco a stare as he hid his face in his hands. Bright red ears could be seen behind his freshly trimmed hair, which triggered the gaffs of the older Slytherins. 

He sunk lower in his seat, not at all comforted by a pat on the shoulder given by Blaise, who was still hiding his laugh.

Moments later, a well-dressed duo arrived in their usual puff of dark and inky smoke. Harry had been dropped off in the Gryfindor tower after saying goodbye to his godfather, with a promise to call both of them later in the night. 

The taller of the two Nekros' leaned down, whispering something before leaving just as quickly as he came. 

:::

"There's an emergency in Olympia. I'll meet you in Mystic Falls."

Estella worriedly looked at him, but he gave her an uneasy thumbs up, which gave her no reassurance, and left. 

She clapped her hands together in front of her chest and searched the room for the platinum blonde. He was refusing to look at her. She quickly got into action, pacing toward him like an aunty walking in after seeing you for the first time in a few weeks. 

"Oh, Draco. You've gotten taller." She teased, poking his barely muscular arm. "Come on! Look at me~*poke poke* I'll order you some food from the grill and send it to you. It tastes great. Trust me. And what of your robes? Don't set them on the ground like that, they'll get wrinkly." Her fingers pinched his bright red cheek and her attitude flipped. "Awe, my baby brother is so cute. He'll attract so many lovers. Which one here do you like? I'll have to accept them before Lucius. He'd allow you to marry a toad if it had enough power." She scoffed, giving his head a noogy while he nursed his bruising cheek. 

"Stop it." He frowned with a whining trail in his voice. He was flushed and his leg bounced up and down. 

"Come on, let's go outside." She noticed he was getting really embarrassed and offered a way out of the room. He took it hurridly and they came to a stop in the courtyard that was thankfully empty due to the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws having classes, and the Gryffindors taking the day to celebrate their beloved Harry surviving the second task. 

Before anyone could do a single thing, a tunnel of foreign magic sucked them out of existence. A chard circle with unfamiliar runes was left behind where they stood, leaving not a single clue of where they could be. 

-

Truthfully, Thanatos wasn't sure what to do. 

Sirius Black had been targeted. By whom, or what, they aren't sure. 

What they did know, was that it caused the man to quickly go unstable. In less than a few hours, he had desperately tried dangerous magic that was undiscovered by humanity. This world's humanity at least.

And that's how Sirius ended up standing in the Hogwarts corridor as a 14-year-old version of himself. 

Now that he was here, he could change the world. Peter wouldn't defect their friendship, and if he did, then Sirius could just kill him for sure. James, Lily, Mary, and his baby brother were still alive. 

It was perfect.  

He knew the future, and he could change it. Consequence be damned. 

Little did he know, a group of gods would finally interfere with this world due to losing a pair of important twins. 

Where they were, no one was sure. 

But they would find them soon. They would search high and low for the Queen of Tartarus after all. 

A/N

This a short chapter and another apology...but more updates are coming!

The reason my updates are taking so long is that 1, I've been sick. I had Covid twice and the usual depression sprinkled in there lol. People close to me work in respiratory care and take care of covid patients. I just happened to get it from doing their work laundry :/

 And 2, I'm trying to make this act as original as possible. There isn't much information about the marauders and I don't want to take anyone's ideas. People have made up a whole fandom out of less than 10 minutes of screen time and I personally feel afraid that I'll accidentally take someone's idea and get flamed for it. 

Finally, 3, I have over 40 books being written individually. Including "The Gifted's" rewrite. This account has 6 or 7 published books, and it's hard to make all of them uniquely different. I don't want all of my OC's to have the same personalities, and I don't want to make the TV shows'  canon characters too OOC, or to the point where they're unrecognizable. 

Now, for Sirius, Draco, and Estella's adventures...