Chapter 18 Act 4

    Estella woke up with Jeremy wrapped around her and Damon sprawled across the floor in front of the TV. She quietly got up to avoid waking up either of the boys so she could sneak off and catch Elena sneaking off too. 

The clock on the wall read 5:30. The girl grinned before almost ripping out her hair, getting it caught on the bed frame. She quietly grumbled to herself, picking it out and poofing out of the house. 

She threw a suitcase together with clothes for Katherine along with more comfortable clothes and new undergarments. Why the Salvatore's would leave her in there with absolutely nothing is understandable but if Estella wanted to be on Katherines good side, why not brown nose a little?

She might even make the tomb more homey. 

--

As Estella entered (broke into) the boarding house, she stole a few handfuls of blood bags and sat them in her transfigured cooler. Next stop would be the store. 

She bought a shit ton of snacks and drinks that Katherine probably wouldn't eat but she got it anyway. 

In seconds, Estella was under the church with a bunch of bags floating behind her. She flicked her wand out of her ring and pointed to the door. 

"Reducto."

The tomb door exploded as Estella cast a quick protego to keep herself from pulling a Fred. 

(Im so sorry i had to.)

Katherine limped out as Estella walked in through the barrier. Katherine gave her a shocked look as she looked between the girl and the exit. "Mary?" Katherine rasped. "Sorry, Kitty Kat. I'm not Mary but that is the second time I've been called that. I'm Estella. Would you like a shower? Maybe some food?" She asked as she carefully walked through the tunnels. Once she found the bedroom part that was shown often while Stefan was locked in here with her, Estella spelled up a wall and put a bathtub and shower in, along with a toilet and sink.

"The water is linked to the quarry down there so... don't drink it. Pick a scent please." She demanded snapping her thumb impatiently. "Uh.. Roses?" Estella summoned a fancy rose scented shampoo and conditioner and a vanilla body wash along with towels and washcloths and a fancy silk robe. 

The bed transfigured into a clean mattress and bedframe as Estella tossed a new comforter set on it and a few pillows. 

Is she over doing it? Yes. Does she care? Not at all. 

She summoned everything from high class Bulgarian chain stores so it's not like they were losing any money. 

"Alright, here's some clothes. I can bring more when you run out. Here's some blood-" Before she could finish the cooler was ripped open and Katherine had stuck her fangs into the bag, greedily chugging it clean.