[023]

I'm always going to be here

Mira, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah all made their way to the witch whilst Stefan went his own way. Despite how much Rebekah wanted to go shopping for new clothes, everyone could tell how distraught Mira was that Rebekah didn't remember her.

The blonde original talked like nothing was the matter during the whole car ride, but Mira sat silently, stewing in her own thoughts, not acknowledging anyone.

It seemed so damn unfair. After years, the Mikaelson's became her family. They were not blood, but they raised her ever since her mother died. They taught her how to do magic, comforted her in the darkness. Rebekah taught her that all girls stick together, but what was going to happen now? Rebekah had ten years of missing memories – she wasn't the same person.

Evident by the fact she had tried to kill Mira.

Mira sat on the bar next to Klaus, her head resting comfortably on his shoulder, which made Elijah look at Klaus with slight annoyance. If he kept pushing Mira away, and letting her pull him back in, soon enough the game of tug and war was going to destroy one of them. And they both knew who it would be.

"Sit down, sweetheart," Gloria tapped the chair and Rebekah reluctantly sat down.

"Can't I just wait it out?" she huffed, "I don't want witches messing with my bloody mind, no matter how long I've known them for."

Mira adverted her eyes, trying not to reveal the sadness in them. She wasn't a witch.

And her old Rebekah knew that better than anyone.

Slight flashback

"I'm an abomination," little Mira called out as her wrist ached in pain. They were in Brazil, it being another one of the places Calliope Parker had dragged her to, and it was safe to say the witches didn't like her at all. The burn mark on her wrist wasn't going away, in fact it was getting worse, but she didn't dare tell her mother, "why wasn't I born a witch?"

"Witches are overrated," a familiar blonde said in a soothing voice, "they're all whiny twits. You, sweetheart, are better than them."

"They're scared of me," little Mira whispered softly, tears prickling in the corner of her eyes, "I haven't done anything to them, why are they scared of me?"

"You have the ability to take away their magic," Rebekah reasoned, "you are a siphoner, Mira, something that they don't understand. People are afraid of what they don't understand. They're scared of your abilities. Your power."

"What good is power if I'm all alone?" Mira whispered in pain.

"What am I? Chopped liver?" Rebekah chuckled softly, a fond smile spreading across her face. "You, sweetheart, are not alone. I'm here. I'm always going to be here."

Slight Flashback Over

"They wont come back on their own," Gloria said, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked towards Rebekah in slight confusion. Her hands were hovering slightly over her head as she tried to determine the cause of Rebekah's amnesia, "you were on the Other Side. No one has memories from the Other Side."

"Elijah did," Mira spoke up softly, making everyone look at her. "Elijah went to the Other Side when he was daggered, and when he woke up he remembered."

Gloria looked at Mira in confusion. "That's impossible."

"Not quite," Elijah said, "she's telling the truth. I remember every moment."