[024]

Lᴏɴɢ ᴀs Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ ʟᴍᴀᴏ.
Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ :)

Hiiiii
Long time no seeeeeeeeee
I missed you guys 🥺

Before we begin the chapter, I'd just like to dedicate this chapter to:
@Odettelightrose
@jazmyn259
@Greenley22
@ducksgoquack29
@SimpingOverFicPeople
@Tanousaki
@Anne1tudor

Thank you for voting and commenting your support means everything to me 🥺
And I'm sorry if I missed anyone, or if I spelt your user wrong x

Also, Dancing After Death is uppp
It's a little bit stop and start at the beginning but I'm really proud of the story and Evergreen's character development will be so gooood. There's like 23 chapters up I think?
It's a Kol x OC book but it starts in s1 so it'll take a while :)

Also, Eddie Munson ff. Thoughts?
I also have a Cedric ff in the works, and an Anakin Skywalker one too so keep a look out 🫣

And I have some questionsssss
- do you prefer 1st 2nd or 3rd perspective?
- do you prefer long chapters (4,000+ words) or short chapters (around 2000 words)?

I should probably make an updating schedular aye.
Sorry for being an unreliable updater. I'm trying but I'm a master procrastinator and by closest friend just got diagnosed with a huge brain cyst (3x3x4cm big—which is terrifying). But I'll do better, I miss MiraxKlaus

Ooooh, ship name ideas?
KIRA? Ohh that'd be so cuteeeeeee.

Anyways. I love you all. Vote, comment, share, all that jazzy stuff.
Enjoy this chapter and I'll hopefully see you in the next update!

xoxo
TK

• •

we have a lot to catch up on

A painful sting jolted Mira awake and her hand automatically lifted to the effected spot. She winced, touching the tender skin, but glad her skin had not broken and that there was no blood.

It was cold, colder than normal. The night air bit harshly against her exposed skin, and as she opened her eyes that were weighted heavily in sleep. She observed her surroundings, trying to figure out where the hell she was.

Her back ached painfully from the park bench she was carelessly sprawled out upon.

"Kat," she called out boredly, running her fingers through her hair, closing her eyes as she felt a small pinch of pain in her head, the only indication of her magic healing her minor wound. "Come here Kitty, Kitty."

There was a small woosh and Katherine appeared, as elegant as ever as she leant up against one of the other park benches. Dressed in a dark denim jacket and wearing her signature smirk, it was nothing less than what Mira expected. What she hadn't expected, was Damon to be standing right next to her.

"Evening witchy," he waved with a sarcastic smile, making Mira narrow her eyes, ignoring him before turning to Katherine.

"Want to tell me why you risked your semi-freedom in exchange for kidnapping me?"

"Oh, please," Katherine waved her hand, "we both know Klaus cares about you too much to even think about hurting me."

"...and we're going to be having a serious conversation about that," Damon pointed his finger towards her. "But, that's not why you're here witchy. We need you to do something for us."