~ HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS ~

PLEASE READ <3

Hi, all.

It's been a hot minute, huh? Sorry about that, I've had heaps going on lately and I've had so much writers block. Thank you for being patient, it means a lot to me.

In fact, it means so much, I wanted to give ya'll a small inkling on what's to come. An early Christmas present.

This story is going to take a dramatic change. After reviewing feedback left by comments and in messages, I'm going to go off script for a little bit, and change the story line from what ya'll probably expected. There will be scenes from S3, and a bit from S4 but for the most part it will be changed all the way to The Originals (which if you didn't know, this will go into the Originals. Spoiler I guess). It will all make sense in the end, but I just wanted to give you a forewarning, because ya'll deserved it after like three months of not knowing what was going to happen.

You guys will also have a lot of input on the direction on the story (questions will be asked in authors notes at the end of the story, so please keep an eye out for those if you want to contribute).

The next few chapters will come out in the next couple of days and are about 6,000+ words each. I'm in the process of editing those, and I figured nice long chapters would be a good way to make up for how long I've been absent.

Also, I've been working on a lot of ideas since I've been gone. My writers block, although incredibly annoying, gave me a lot of freedom of ideas and creativity.

Ya'll seriously aren't ready. I don't even think I'm ready
(watch me hype these up so much and then they turn out shit lmaaooo lets hope not)

I've made an announcement on my profile on all of the books I'm going to be working on in the coming months -- (which is literally over half a dozen oooops). I'm in the midst of figuring out an updating schedule, but because there is so many books I might have to do it on a fortnightly/trinightly (is that even a word??) basis (but at least they'll be consistent, eh?)

I'm getting really good vibes from 2023. 2022 was not really it for me, but I've got my L's, a consistent job (my coworkers are literal angels, thank god) and I'm going into my last year of school. Here's to an early great new year, guys. Let's make it count :)

P.S I made an AO3 account @tobzka if you want to check it out. I've only got my Harry Potter book out so far, but I'll be transfering a lot of my works over there
(my Wattpad acount is only for fanfics but there I'll be posting original work as well as fanfics, so feel free to check it out! :)

Hope you're as excited as I ammm

Whole lotta love,

TK