(6) enjoy life

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

A I Y A

"Alright pair yourselves up for the next assessment. You're going to have this presentation by the end of the month. I want you to prepare a study regarding your proposal for your project. Site visit, surveys, interviews are necessities to support your research." the professor informs in the middle of our classes.

"Let's pair up." Sicheng turns to me and smiled. Magkatabi lang kami ng upuan.

"Do I have a choice?" I joked and laughed.

"Awh... ayaw mo ba akong maging kapartner." nagkuwari pa siyang nasaktan. His hands were on his chest.

I rolled my eyes at his silliness. "Don't be dramatic. You know you're my closest in this class so I'll choose you."

"Ah I'm so honored." Sicheng smiled.

"Makinig ka!" suway ko. Kanina pa nagdidiscuss yung professor namin yet there he is, being noisy with me.

"As I was saying, I need you to brainstorm for your proposals." pagpapatuloy ng professor. "Go and talk to your pair about it while we still have thirty minutes."

And then that's how we began to discuss our plans.

"So where should we start?" Sicheng asks, with a pen and a notebook on his desk.

"The proposal." I replied, holding a pen and a notebook with me.

"I have an idea in mind."

"What?"

"Remember the first meeting where I talked about traffic issue and vehicles?" he recalled.

"Oh naalala ko yon..." I nodded. Of course I remember that. Sicheng gave the best explanation to his solution.

"Yun yung naisip ko. Something like a terminal boundary." napatango ako sa sinabi niya.

"That seems like a good idea." I nodded. "However may naisip din ako. You know this city is polluted diba?"

"Yeah, it has always been."

"And most of the surroundings are full of infrastructures... green spaces are being cut off kaya naisip ko, why don't we proposed something like an open space for the community?" I said, sharing my idea for our proposal.

"Sounds like a great idea... maganda yung approach mo." Sicheng gave his compliment.

"I can say the same thing to you. You know it's hard to choose." naconfuse ako bigla. But then I thought of something. "Wait... bakit di natin ipagsama yung mga proposals natin?"

Sicheng nodded at me. "Wait! Hindi ko naisip yon ah! Yeah, why don't we put it all together?"

"As we should! Oh my gosh Sicheng you're a genius!" everybody looked at me, as I caught their attention with my very loud voice. I covered my mouth in an instant. "Oopps I'm so sorry..."

Our fellow colleague didn't mind it at all. They continue with whatever they're doing. Pagtingin ko kay Sicheng he's controlling his laughter in silence.

"Gosh that was so embarrassing." I put my hands to cover my face.

"Hey, don't mind it." Sicheng held my hands, taking it away off my face. "Let's talk about our proposals instead."

"Okay..."

Nagsimula na kaming mag-isip for our proposal, putting our ideas together as we jot down on our notes. Everything went well, nagkasundo agad kami sa initial plans and everything. We even have the same design approach, we both promote sustainable design.