(14) destinies and soulmates

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Moving forward after the day of their research presentation, Sicheng is taking Aiya to the amusement park. It's the reward they had for themselves after defending their research. Aiya already dressed up for today, hinihintay niya na lang si Sicheng at saktong tumawag pa sa kanya yung mom niya.

[You really like him do you. You never really stopped talking about Sicheng 24/7 Aiya.] pang-asar ni Yuxian sa anak niya.

"Mom it's just a crush. No big deal." Aiya giggles.

[No big deal but you're whipping over him. Huwag ako Aiya.] everytime Yuxian calls Aiya, her daughter never missed talking about Sicheng and their moments together. Doon pa lang alam na ni Yuxian na may pagtingin nga si Aiya kay Sicheng.

"Mom stop." Aiya laughed. "Seriously, there's nothing more... and it's just a friendly date."

[Well if you say so. Basta mag-ingat kayo ha?]

"Yes mom, I will. Thank you." Aiya smiled, then the call has ended.

A few moments later the doorbell rang. "I'm coming!" Aiya ran towards the door to open it, dala niya na ang mga gamit niya at palabas na din siya.

"Oh wow... I can't believe you wore the dress I gave you." Sicheng gave Aiya the dress after their successful research presentation.

Since Sicheng invited Aiya for an amusement park ride, he decided to gave Aiya a dress to wear as his reward. It's a black off shoulder dress paired with a half inch gladiator heels and a chocker hugging her neck. Sicheng couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Bagay ba?" Aiya smiled while blinking her eyes three times

"Sobra... You actually reminded me of someone." Sicheng looked at Aiya's look from head to toe. She even have a nude make up on that matches her outfit.

Sicheng wore a black polo to compliment Aiya's black dress, a gray tight jeans, along with white shoes.

"Really? Who?" Aiya asks curiously.

"My future wife." Sicheng mumbles not enough for Aiya to understand. He gently hold Aiya's hands, taking him with her. "Let's go."

"What did you say?" Aiya's eyes widened.

"Wala..." Sicheng hid his laughter.

"Ang labo mo." Aiya shook her head. May sinasabi si Sicheng, pero di lang maintindihan ni Aiya dahil mahina ang pagkasabi ng binata.

With Sicheng's car, it didn't take them long enough to reach the place.

"You said you wanted to have fun kaya dito kita dinala." Sicheng stopped at the entrance.

"Why here though? We can stroll at the park, tour the museum..." di pa rin maiwasang magtanong ni Aiya.

"I want you try something different Aiya." nagsimula ulit silang maglakad. "Iba pa din yung saya sa amusement park, I'm telling you."