(19) sweet and drunk kisses

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

S I C H E N G

Kakatapos ko lang tulungan mag empake si Aiya. I'm also done taking a shower, and now it's Aiya's turn. Matutulog na din kami agad dahil maaga pa kaming aalis bukas. It's been two days na nandito na ako, and if I were to be honest, I feel like wanting to live here. This place gives me a total peace of mind, a calm and free atmosphere. Kung puwede lang sana. It's just that my responsibilities from the city are holding me back.

I'm currently laying down beside Aiya in her bed, hugging her waist while her hands is on my chest.

"You know it's been two days since I've been here but I feel like I don't want to leave." I said.

"It's obvious. You feel like not wanting to leave anymore. I can't blame you." Aiya smiled.

"Well I'm loving it here. I lowkey wish na sana dito na lang ako pinanganak." I chuckled.

"You'll be living with me here soon anyway." Aiya teased. I didn't expect that sudden playfulness coming from her.

"Babe malayo pa yon. We don't have to rush."

"I know, but we'll get there anyway."

"Since when did you became this playful huh? You've been naughty since you took me out to the coastal." I confronted her, playfully pinching her nose.

Aiya scoffed, giving me a frown. "What? Am I not allowed to be playful like you are?" inirapan niya ako.

"No that's not what I meant babe."

"Kidding." Aiya laughs.

"But honestly, I can't believe you were more adventurous than I thought." i commented.

"Now you know. I admit I tend to be curious at things and I love trying everything, even what people thought woman can't do."

"Halata naman. You can literally do everything a man can, without needing my help or anyone."

"I hate depending on anyone babe... you remember how I always decline uour help but you're persistent. I don't want to rely on anyone except with nightmares. It's always my weakness." she let out a bitter laugh. "But yeah, I always want to do things on my own, stand up on my own foot and have put up my own fight."

"You are a fighter babe. You know that." I said softly, gently stroking her hair. "You can do things on your own, kahit na hindi mo ako kasama. I can see how you handle things smoothly on your own, how you face the harsh reality. You may act soft but that doesn't guard you down. You're adventurous but not in a wild way."

Aiya smiled at my words. "Gosh Sicheng you're making me fluster."

"And only me can do that." I chuckled.

"Yes you are."

"But really, I admire your perseverance and your courage. You are a brave person and that's what I like about you." I smiled, gently placing a kiss on her nose.

"I love you babe." Aiya leaned on to give me a quick peck on the lips. "You really don't know how your words flatter me a lot."

"I love you babe. You deserved to hear that from me all day, and I would never get tired of reminding you of your worth. That's how much I love you." I told her. My hands still played with the few strands of her hair.

"You seriously don't have to... but yeah, I would never get tired of giving you the same amount of appreciation you deserved." Aiya giggles, with her hands caressing my cheeks.