(4) over protective

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

S I C H E N G

After the program, nagkaroon ng meeting yung ibang mga architects for a while, di kami kasama ni Aiya since we were not a part of this division. I'm from the other headquarters while Aiya, under siya doon sa province nila, so we're here sitting while waiting until the meeting is done.

"Tayo na lang ata yung natira dito." Aiya says, looking at me.

"They're probably not done with the meeting so let's wait." sabi ko.

As I was lingering around, I caught the waiter looking at us, over Aiya. Then I saw how his eyes scanned Aiya's outfit and the bare of her back.

Parang minamanyak niya na si Aiya sa tingin. I shoot him a glare as a warning.

"Sicheng anong meron?" Aiya asked. "Hey, are you okay?"

I glared at the waiter once again at mukhang natinang naman. He immediately looked away and walked pass by.

My gaze softens as I looked at Aiya. "I saw one waiter looking at you and your back."

"Aba gago siya ah!" napaatras ako sa biglang pagmura ni Aiya.

I didn't expect someone as classy and sophisticated as her to curse like this.

"I was supposed to say that. Gago talaga siya." I chuckled. "But hey didn't expect cursing coming from you. You still sounded classy despite of saying that word"

Aiya laughed. "Seriously, I do course sometimes... a way of expression I guess?"

"It's normal, but as long as you limit yourself."

"I know. My parents doesn't want me cursing so I'm doing it behind them."

"Pasaway ka." I laughed, gently squeezing her hands.

"Aray!" she let go of her hands.

"Sorry." I grinned at her.

"Ang sama mo." Aiya looked away. I can tell she's sulking. She's so cute.

"Hey Aiya... Don't act like that." I gently cupped her face and made her face me. "I was just kidding okay?"

"Whatever. Pasalamat ka di kita matiis." Aiya giggles. She smiled in the end, I know hindi niya ako matiis. "Ang kulit mo."

Does that means she can't resist me? Oh damn! Bakit ba ako umaasa?

"And you're cute." I chuckled.

"I know." she giggled. Aiya seemed confident about it.

She really is cute. The moment I first saw her on class, I really thought she's still a teen. Ang bata kasi ng mukha niya, ang cute niya pa kapag nakangiti. She looks really adorable and pretty at the same time. Another thing I like about her is her personality, she's smart, strong and genius. Despite her young age ang dami niyang alam sa realidad, her mindset is far from how her age would think. I can totally say we have the same mindset. I wouldn't deny having a crush on her, nasa kanya na kasi lahat.

A few moments later, the afterparty has started. I asked Aiya to dance with me at pumayag naman siya. She didn't even feel so awkward and it's a good thing. She wrapped her arms around my neck while my arms is on her hips. I didn't put my hands on her bare waist because it might be uncomfortable for her.

"Sana yung black dress na lang yung sinuot ko. I shouldn't have agreed to Zeni. Nagsisi tuloy ako." she opened up.

I was supposed to answer her but I saw another man looking at Aiya as if she's some sort of a meal. I glared at the guy pero hindi pa rin natinag.