J x Reader Headcannons!

A/N- I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY for not posting anything for months! School has been killing me and my mental health drained with it. It's also been super tiring to write. I most likely won't update this book until the next episode or whatever comes out- But yeah! Have fun reading! :)

Headcannons for my bbg J 😎😎
Requested by- Nobody
Let's get into this!

-Just like Uzi, she is overprotective af. She won't let anybody- and I mean anybody, touch you. Not even V!

-She is secretly either bi or pan (I think pan)

-She likes to try and put your hair up in pigtails or in a ponytail. She finds it entertaining.

-She likes to give you random items based around Jc Johnson and just give the excuse that 'You have been doing a good job'

-She likes pet names. She calls you darling or baby.

-She usually speaks in a seductive tone to you on default unless she is angry or yelling.

-She likes the mean girls movie and the Bratz Series.

-Honestly, she would do mostly anything for you.

-Workaholic vibes and Coffeeholic vibes-
(Can we just Headcannons that where they make the murder drones the worker there would drink a ton of coffee and she was one of the only ones to try it? Because I have never thought about this until now.)

-She thinks your a simp.

-She likes tight clothing. (DONT YOU DARE BE DIRTY 😡😡)

-She is a material girl

-She likes salted caramel.

-She also likes green tea. (Occasionally)

-She strives and puts herself down to be perfect. (COMFORT HER B**** AHHHH)

-She has really bad trust issues and that's why she only trusts V and dislikes N. She would be pretty hard to get along with until she gets used to you.

-She is actually very sensitive (Yet again, you better go comfort her >:( )

-"What do you mean you heard crying coming from my room? Your hearing things again. Leave me be, your bothering me. Go back to charging, or something."

-She isn't a great liar.

-Once she falls in love, she is lovestruck. She will do anything for you and everything for you. (I KNOW I SAID THIS ALREADY DEAL WOTH IT >:)) Carry your things? Sure! Polish your wings? Sure! Kill someone? Sure!

-Your hers. And she can make that clear.

_____________________________

A/N- IM DYING OVER HERE J IS HOT BUT NOT HOT WHAT DO I DOOOOO
ahhhhhhhhhghhhhhhhhhhh
Jkjk but anyways that's the last of the regular Headcannons (I think? Unless V doesn't have Headcannons) and after that, it's going to switch to yandere Headcannons. (Unless you guys got recommendations for Headcannons?) But anyways, have a great morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!