🌟 Favorite Girl In Red Songs 🌟

I ran out of ideas and if I write the characters falling in love with you for one of the scenarios, I'm probably going to get too carried away and write five whole paragraphs lmao

if you don't know who girl in red is, they are a writer that makes indie pop music usually about romance and depression! Amazing songs <3

okay, back to the book!

TW; HEAVY LANGUAGE, MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION, DEATH, AND INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS

____________________________

•{N}•

•His favorite song would be 'dead girl in the pool'!

•He relates to the feeling of being paralyzed and just only being able to sit there, unable to think clearly.

•Even though the song is just about a girl drinking and then.. dying in a pool? Unsure but, he still loves the song.

____________________________

•{V}•

•Her favorite song would be 'Seratonin'!

•She gets intrusive thoughts frequently and having thoughts of harming herself or others is very common. She gives into them, though. At least it doesn't hurt her like it used to.

•The song is mostly styled about depression and intrusive thoughts in of which she can relate to.

____________________________

•{J}•

•Her favorite song would be 'You stupid B****'!

•She cares very much about her superior/s and (sometimes) her inferiors, but shows it in a mean manner without noticing it herself. To her superior/s, she acts nicer knowing acting rude could get her killed, but to her inferiors, it doesn't matter how she conveys love nor hate to her.

•The song is about being angry and someone close, (Like friends or family) but also caring about them deeply. She cares about V and shows it in a pretty mean way, but doesn't realize it. She is mean to N, though, since he can't do anything right.

(I proudly disagree with the above statement)

____________________________

•{Uzi}•

•Her favorite song would be 'Bad Idea'!

•She does things without thinking and gets herself in trouble. A lot. It's almost an impulse to her. At this point, she doesn't care about the consequences, but cares about the after result. As long as at the end, there's something interesting or good on her part, she'll take it. If not, she may as well just scram.

•The song is about doing things within an instant and not thinking about consequences. Yes, the song may be a bit... Non child friendly, but honestly, Uzi doesn't really care tbh.

____________________________

oh hi <3

Accidently deleted a lot of this, but just retyped it

Wrote this to keep the book updated ^^

Bye my lovelies!! Ty for reading! <333