V x Reader Headcannons

A/N- I'm 100% going to do a LOT more Headcannons and a lot more updates because the end of school is near. Also, feeling sick while writing this so that's great 😃

Anyways, here are V Headcannons that I promised to finish so I could get on to the yandere Headcannons. Yet again, if you have any recommendations for Headcannon themes, please let me know! Have a great time reading this!

V x Reader Headcannons

-I know this, you know this, everybody knows this, your a simp. And just so you know, I'm going to keep calling you out on it. You can't fucking hide.

-She likes cuddles and hugs because they make her feel safe. Even though she is a killing machine, she will do anything to be in the comfort of your arms.

-Her bed is littered with stuffed animals. Try to lay in her bed? Die from suffocation. Even sitting on her bed is a game of life or death because she will murder you if you sit on her plushies or even touch them.

-She is okay with PDA (Public Display Of Affection)She will give you a kiss or two in public, but in private, your all hers.

-She is very fond of cats.

-She is very clingy. Like, She will not let ANYONE touch you. Not even J.

_____________________________

A/N- I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSO SORRY THIS IS SHORT! I wanted to be able to get something out at a good amount of time so here you go! I may make a part 2 if I have time 😳

For right now, I'm only writing Headcannons because we haven't gotten the full show yet so I'm running out of ideas. I hope you can forgive me! Thanks for reading and have a great day/evening/noon/night!