J Sfw Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

She doesn't really show much affection. It's not like she hates you, though! She doesn't want to ruin her reputation by making heart eyes towards you in public. She just prefers holding hand with you out in the public. But in private? She will give you long romantic lip kisses and lay her head in your lap.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

She would be an okay best friend. It's not like she is an amazing one. She may manipulate you into thinking one way or another about someone or gossip rudely about others for the fun of it. Overall nice, but kinda toxic.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

She doesn't cuddle much, but she doesn't mind cuddles. If you want them, you got them. She is not the type of person to step up and say that she wants them, she tends to stay quiet because she doesn't want to become a tomato. But cuddles consist of either you or her laying on each other's laps or you guys intertwining your legs to look like a mindless knot.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

She Wouldnt really care if you guys settled down or not. She would honestly prefer it because it would get her away from the two people she hates, and she gets to be with her partner forever. It's a win win.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

She would only break up with you if it meant either her or you dying. She is willing to risk an arm or a leg, but yours? Their too valuable. As long as your safe is what matters to her.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

She has overheard conversations of wedding from humans, and they sound wonderful. After a year or two of a relationship with you, she would tell you the wonders of getting married and would push the idea of marrying you.

(She doesn't know what proposing is, she just knows about the celebration part.)

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

She is not very gentle. She is more of a violent and bossy type of person. She may act mean, but she is also a tsundere when alone with you.
So technically, 50% gentle emotionally, not gentle physically.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

She doesn't really like hugs. She thinks they're pretty useless other then physical touch. She barely ever hugs you.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

It takes her a little while before saying it. She doesn't want to rush in because you still need to earn her trust.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

She gets VERY jealous. Like, on a scale from 1-10, she would be a 10. If she sees you even talking to someone else, let alone TOUCHING them, she I'll bring hell.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Kiss her in public and she will beat you to death. Kiss her in PRIVATE though.. She's okay with that. She prefers to kiss you on the lips and the neck. She also likes to be kissed on her cheek.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

She isn't very fond of children. She finds them very annoying and stupid. She was never a kid once either, so she doesn't understand why you can't just build one and stick with that.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

She is more of a night owl so you will stay up all night with her gossiping about random stuff. But in the morning? She becomes very grumpy and rude due to the lack of sleep.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

Like I said above, she likes to stay up all night gossiping. She has also bought movies to project on her projector. (She owns one now, get used to it :))

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

She will never tell you anything about her life. She prefers the way you look at her right now because she thinks you may look at her differently knowing how many people she has killed and what devilish things she's done.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

She is very easily angered and doesn't have much patience. She's not going to wait in a line for 5 MINUTES! That's obsurd!

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

This woman forgets everything. From when you first met to your first kiss. It's not like she has memory issues, it's just at the start of the relationship she didn't savor everything about you and she now lives to regret it.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

She can't remember anything. She would honestly just guess blindly and say when you first met.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

She is very overprotective. If she sensed danger, she would keep you behind her or cling on to you to make sure you don't go out of sight. If you do... Panic mode.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

She doesn't put a ton of effort into gifts or things that make you happy because she knows that your relationship shouldn't depend on presents or gifts. Anniversaries are special to her so she likes to make a cake, put on an over exaggerated smile, and celebrate! She also does everyday tasks amazingly to impress you.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

She over thinks a lot which is why she is so sassy. She puts up the impression like she knows she's perfect but on the inside she is going through a lot. (give her a hug you meanie! >:()

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

She is very concerned with her looks. She thinks that is she's not perfect, you'll leave her for somebody who takes better care of themselves.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

She may act like your nothing, but you mean so much to her. More than she can describe.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

She cannot bake for the life of her. That cake she 'made' for your anniversary? Say thanks to V for that.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

A partner that either doesn't care for her opinions of feelings, or just shuts her out and ignores her like she's the carpet beneath your feet.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

She tends to talk in her sleep. It's quite cute, actually. She talk about mean girls and random stuff. But she will sometimes talk about how perfect you are.

____________________________

Hi my Moonies! Thank you so much for reading! And hey, I got two things out today! A new record! Ily guys, make sure to drink water and get good rest! Have a great day/evening/noon/night!! <33