N Sfw Alphabet <3

Please tell me who you guys want next, J or V! Whoever has the most votes wins and gets to be next!

_____________________________

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

He would probably show his affection by actually listening to you and cuddling up to you very often. He likes to stay close to you.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Honestly, as he would start to like you, he would become more and more clingy over time. Eventually, he will be down on his knees just to be by your side.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

He would cuddle by your side by clinging to your arm or laying down like a puppy in your lap. (It's actually really cute!)

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

He doesn't really want to settle down because he still has to take care of Uzi and deal with V. Even afterwards, he probably won't want to settle down.

N knows how to clean, but not how to cook. Probably the most horrible cook in the world, but you still appreciate him going out of his way to make you something.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

Once he falls for you, that's it. He can't stop. Unless you emotionally or physically hurt him on purpose, then he would debate on ending it.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

He doesn't care for big parties such as weddings, he finds them useless. What's the use of getting a ring and putting it on someone's finger? He gets that it's 'dedication', but he sees no point in marriage. But commitment is everything to him.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

You can all probably tell by now that this boi is the most innocent thing on this living planet. He is a gentle boi who loves being near his S/O and loves cuddling his S/O. He would never dare yell at you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Physical touch is N's love language. You often find yourself in his arms and you and N love hugs. His hugs are sweet, warm, and loving.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

He may get at least a week in and then say it. He loves you so much and can't bring himself to not say so.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

It's hard for him to become jealous. Not because he doesn't care, because he trusts his S/O a lot.

But if someone's flirting with you, consider their life ended.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are short and sweet. But if he hasn't seen you in a while, he will give you a kind loving one on the lips. But if he has seen you often, he will give you small kisses all over your face. He likes kisses on his forehead and lips.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He gets very anxious around children, surprisingly. He knows he has the ability to hurts such small and innocent creatures so he tends to keep his distance from them.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

He gets up super early and goes to sleep super early. He's more of a morning person. But he will (try) and cook you breakfast on some mornings.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

They are usually spent with you trying to keep him away while he becomes grumpy about you interrupting his sleep. He can barely last though a movie without sleeping.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

It would take a little while before he spills anything. He doesn't want to pour everything out on you without knowing you actually live him.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He has a ton of patience. From waiting for you to come out of shell to waiting for dinner. He has a ton of patience and it's hard for him to lose it.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He doesn't have amazing memory, but he will try and remember as much as he can about you. It's not like he doesn't care about you, that's not it at all. It's just that he has really bad memory issues.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment with you was when you went on a picnic with him. It was freezing, yes, but it was a picnic anyways. You barely got to eat anything because his hunger came over him and he ate everything. Eh, it's not like you were hungry anyways. (YOU WERE)

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He would be protective of you, but not to the point where he shuts everyone out. 

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He would buy a lot of effort into anything that he thinks would make you happy. Seriously.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

He will go on and on about something without realizing he is actually saying that kind of stuff. But when he stops talking and sees the look on your face, he realizes what he said.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He isn't very concerned, but he want to at least look ok in your eyes.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He would feel very incomplete. He DEPENDS on you. Your like the crutch to his broken leg.

X = Xtra (A random Headcannon for them.)

He likes to play with your hair when he's bored. He just twirls it around his finger and runs his fingers through it.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

Being physically or emotionally abused by their S/O, a super controlling S/O, or a S/O that never listens. He also hates white bread.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He kicks and flings himself around while he sleeps so it's not a surprise for him to wake up and be on the floor.

____________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed! Thank you guys so much for 25k reads!
Bye Moonies! Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night!!! <3