🌟 How you guys met PART 1 (WD) 🌟

IM SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! SCHOOL IS LITTERALLY IN TWO DAYS AND A MAGICAL THING CALLED ANXIETY IS HAUNTING ME. HELP

I'm making a version for both worker drones and murder drones, so you can imagine your oc without having to litterally change it's species! This one is for Worker drones. Enjoy!

(Most characters your meeting will go by he/him and she/her because usually when your first meeting someone, you probably don't know their pronouns.)

((SUPER SORRY IF THESE ARE OOC))

(((How tf did I write 800 words for one character tf?? Gotta make it shorter next time dude)))

____________________________

•V•

As you were wandering through the snow with your best friend Uzi, you came across a severed head of a previous worker drone. Uzi was freaked out, but you? You thought it was funny. Seeing death upon peers is super rare unless some are murdered. And getting murdered makes you Weak. You let out a small giggle, concerning Uzi.

"..Did you just giggle, Y/N..?"

You looked over at xem, with a small smirk on your face. In this position, it would be best to lie, just to not weird her out.

"Nah, just though of something to try and lighten my mood."

You looked over at her and they calmed xeir concerned gaze into a content one. To them, death is freaky and gross. To you? It's actually kind of funny to see their pathetic body's just lie there, motionless.

As you wander farther into the snow, you see a figure with shoulder length hair and large wings. The creature that you presume is a girl seemed.. Off. Uzi had forgotten you were there and made a bolt for it so she could make it to a hiding spot in decent time. As they made it behind a sheet of metal in decent time, xe had realized xe left you. They were going call out to you, but then the mysterious figure slowly approached you.

As the creature of sorts approached you, you thought that you may as well study her features before you die because well, yeah.

The figure had long, sharp claws, in of which appear as small curved knifes. She also has large, metal wings which appear to be as sharp as her claws, but you were unsure. She had expressive yellow eyes which also matches the bright glowing orbs on the top of her head. The fluid in them seemed interesting, almost appearing as an acid like substance. You would presume it's a headband, but fluid usually isn't stored in headbands, so it's hard to say.

She slowly approached you as you stood still, yet again taking in her features. As she was nearing you, she softened her threatening look towards you, with oil dripping from her outfit. She seemed interested in you.

"Hello..?"

She said, looking at your curiously. She didn't know what she was feeling towards you, but she seemed a little uneasy about the thought of killing you. (Surprisingly)

You looked up at her, making eye contact. You didn't know what to say, so you just stared. As it started becoming awkward, her cheeks flushed a bright shade of yellow. A interesting color to blush, you could say, but when your own best friend blushes purple, it's hard to say much.

"Uhm, Hey..?" She said, looking down at you. Your pretty short so it was reasonable of her to do that. You were about Uzi's height, maybe an inch taller. To your standards, you were average height. To her? Probably WAY below average height.