N + Reader Headcannons

Hi there! These are platonic Headcannons! You can interpret these as being romantic if you want to, but there are more friendly Headcannons to those to don't kin N romantically.

×Key×

• ___ x Reader = Romantic
• ___ + Reader = Platonic

See the difference? The x and the +! This little key makes it easier to see the difference!

Okay, now to the Headcannons!

____________________________

[..Headcannons.exe is now opened..]

[Absolutesolver.exe is now set to; True.]

[..Enjoy your life while it lasts, comrade.]

____________________________

•{N + Reader}•

•{Headcannons edition!}•

He has bitten you once or twice... Not in a violent way, of course, just like a platonic love bite thing. (Or something else... But Wattpad would take my story down, so no.)

He likes to play gin rummy with you, or any card game in fact. He's down for go fish anytime.

"Hey Y/N, have any 8's?"

"No, go fish!"

"Dang.. what a bummer."

"Okay N, do you have any 8's?"

"....Yes? Didn't I just.. WAIT, OHHHH. YOU LITTLE-"

-insert violent death scene here <3-

He may ask from time to time to drink your oil if your a worker drone, just don't question it..

He likes holding hands! It makes him feel happy and confident! (Sometimes..)

Would try his hardest to protect you like he does to those in his squad! (Including Uzi because.. Uzi supremacy, yk?) But if someone wants to take up the challenge, they can speak right to N about it.

N honestly views Uzi as a little sister figure! He looks out for her and has her back.. and if you point out how caring and protective he is over her, he may get embarrassed.. and might not talk to you for a little while.. but he usually always cin

don't play chess with this man (he eats the pieces.)

You have to put up with the constant simping over V. It's.. great! Amazing! 10/10! Would recommend to a friend! [sarcasm.exe; true]

At the camp, when Uzi ran off into the woods, you could tell how confused and sad N was about it.. and when V threatened to kill her, he was not happy..

When your with him, sometimes he will wag his tail in excitement depending on the subject. Puppies? Cute wagging tail! Uzi turning into a demon and eating her classmates? Panic attack! Yippee!

You sat on the ship with V as he rehearsed his lines to be the.. camp guide for Uzi's field trip??  He doesn't really know- he's just doing what Uzi asked him to do.. and he's doing good!

..A lot of venting. This man-robot-murder-machine usually has to bottle up his emotions due to the emotional abuse and most likely trauma caused by J and her superiority complex.. (..F in the chat for N over here..)

Honestly, N probably sleeps upside down like a little fruit bat.. he keeps his wings out and hangs from a windowsill of an abandoned building, cuddling up and just.. powering off. It would be.. very cute, actually!

Wether your in a relationship or not, he likes to bring you small little trinkets and sometimes even worker drone body parts! It's.. interesting what he brings you.

I have no idea if murder drones (Or any drone for that matter) can eat human food. But if they could, I feel as if N would really like to eat yummy peach rings or gummy frogs. (Maybe even gummy bears too!)

The amount of simping for this man by Uzi's classmates is horrible.. and he went on a whole damn rant about it after he got back to the ship with you and V.. (you can be a simp for this man, it's just that when you take it too far it's intense-)

N likes to cuddle up with plushies and blankets when he can.. it makes him feel so warm, fuzzy, and happy!

Not to mention he likes to cuddle with you, too. Wether platonically or romantically, he will cuddle his friends and/or lifelong partner. You can just ask for them too, he won't turn them down unless he is horribly busy with either taking care of one of Uzi's angsty emo temper tantrums, or killing a worker drone for (that sweeeet, sweet) oil.

N has really good humor! In private, he likes to tell you fun little jokes and tidbits about his life as a murder drone!

I don't care if this man is 0.00001% British or 100% British, he is British one way or another. Prove me wrong.

N really, really likes puppies! (Especially puppies on unicycles.) If he ever sees a puppy, which is heavily unlikely, he will get really giddy and happy, and will immediately pick it up and pet it to death! So, to summarize, he loves puppies! (And if he does find a puppy, he will bring it to either you, or Uzi.. since V would probably kill it.)

____________________________

my apologies for accidentally uploading this once, I apologize! I have also been very busy with moving since I have to move to a different state at the moment. I hope you really did like this as I worked hard on it! Thank you!

I hope you guys are doing great! I love you guys and I will see you on the other side! <3