🌟N🌟

N x NB Reader 💗

(Can actually be any gender due to there being no pronouns in this. 1st person)

You were sitting down criss-cross-apple-sauce in the small ship with N, your boyfriend.

You both were playing with cards you managed to find buried in the snow. They were soggy, but it works. You were playing a nice, calm game of go fish. A simple game to end the night, especially before V and J come back to whine and complain about something that doesn't matter.

N asked for a 7, which you didn't have. But, you thought of a funny idea.

"Sure, here's your seven." You replied, handing him a soggy queen. He proceeded to look at the card in confusion, and proceeded to turn to you.

"..Isn't this a queen?" He questioned, looking at you. You lightly giggled under your breath.

"..No? I used my magical powers to turn the seven into a queen. It still counts.." He looked at you in utter confusion, before looking back at the card. He looks up at you with an ecstatic, understanding look.

"OK!"

He won by 10 matches, but you were fine with it because his face when he wins is very cute.

____________________________

yes yes it's me, tea. I know this may not be a super short story, but I got a bit carried away with details. I will barely update this book because of school and mental health.

Also, please stop harrasing me in my dm's TYTY <3