How Toby Reacts to Newbies

theblackeyes333 asked:

Hey! I love your writing! I saw your how the creeps would react and interact with y/n newly in the mansion. And you said that toby would pull a prank on y/n. What types of pranks and other thing would he do. thanks :)

aww thank you so much! i love requests like this, going into detail on things like that is just something i find a lot of fun! sorry for the delay, i mostly write when i feel motivated and that just has not been me lately, but here you go!!

––––––––

So... to put it simply, Toby is very mean to new people. I think I've made that kind of obvious with my Toby? The pranks he pulls are kind of gross and really low, like, he's caused multiple people to leave the mansion for a few days in order to avoid beating him up. They're that bad.His go-to is putting spiders in your bathtub or bed. No one knows how he gets his arachnids, but he does, and he actually isn't that scared of handling them, so it's an easy feat for him to pull off. This usually makes newbies hate him right off the bat, which makes it more fun for Toby to torment them.Another one of Toby's favorites is letting a muddy Smile wreak havoc in peoples' rooms. If you come back and your sheets are torn up and covered in brown paw prints, you'll know who probably caused it. Mud is easier than spiders because he gets fewer complaints from other people about any unwanted infestations, and it makes people just as grossed out as do bugs. Okay, maybe it isn't as gross, but it's just as big of a pain in the ass to clean up.He also really likes the bucket of freezing water tactic, or sometimes just blood. Blood stains clothing easier, and Toby is not above ruining your favorite shirt for his own cruel enjoyment. It also smells, which, once again, causes more of a hassle for you or whoever his poor victim is.Despite how easy it is to pull all those things off, the Mansion actually isn't as forgiving when it comes to Toby's pranks. In fact, she rarely actually lets him find your room when his intentions are bad. To make up for this, Toby does his best to make your missions or other errands a living hell if he's out with you. It's just what he does.