Toby with a Taller/Muscular S/O Headcanons

Anonymous asked: dunno of ur still doing this but i really need some soft toby with an s/o that's taller and a bit more muscular than him 👉👈

hi anon! ask and you shall receive. i hope this is what you wanted, so enjoy! :]

––––––––

OHMYGOD HE THINKS YOU ARE SO COOL. After he gets over the initial intimidation (because he knows damn well that you're stronger than he is) he just thinks you are so. Wow.You're not like, ripped, but you still have a lot of muscle. Toby actually joked about you getting one of those tattoos that's like, a heart with an arrow through it with someone's name on your bicep. But then you went and got one and Toby's brain shorted out for a bit.Toby's around 5'8", which is average height, but he still likes it when you give him piggy back rides because it makes him feel tall. Even being a few feet off the ground kind of thrills him. He likes resting his chin on top of your head whenever you do it.On occasion you've thrown him over your shoulder, but that's usually to carry him away from arguments or to stop him from getting into physical altercations with other people. He does love when you do it though, so you'll catch him picking fights with other people just so you'll literally sweep him off his feet.Spoon him, please. He likes sitting in your lap, too. If you pull him close during a movie or something he'll probably fall asleep. When you wrap your arms around him it makes him feel safe and protected, something he isn't really used to.