Toby Cuddling Headcanons

Anonymous asked:

hi! im the same anon that asked for the toby with the muscular s/o. i like ur writing style. could i get some toby cuddling headcanons 

this is deadass months late i am so sorry here are your hcs (also i appreciate the compliment so much !! thabk you anon) also this got a little rambly im sorry i just rly love toby a whole lot !!! can u tell he was my comfort character when i was 12

––––––––

So since Toby's CIPA makes it basically impossible for him to feel temperature, and since he can't sweat, realistically no one is going to catch you guys cuddling a lot.My version of the Slender Mansion, however, keeps Creeps from dying and being negatively affected by whatever ailments they might have, physical or mental. This basically prevents deaths, infections, seizures, etc. amongst the Creeps (hence how jeff is still kicking when he LITERALLY HAS NO EYELIDS.) It's an ideal scenario. You're welcome.Sooo with all that aside, Toby is a very touch-starved person. This doesn't necessarily mean he is comfortable with cuddling or any physical contact like that at first (he had a good sob the first time you gave him a hug).As he gets more comfortable with physical affection, he finds that he really likes it when you hold him. It makes him feel safe and it makes him feel loved, something that was hard to find in his home life and even harder to find in the Slender Mansion.So yeah, he really relishes being the little spoon. Your arms around his waist and the feeling of you pressed against him is really comforting to him.He also really likes messing with your hair, so his ideal couch position is either you laying down with your head in his lap (and taking up all of the empty spots, usually to BEN and Jeff's dismay), OR you sitting on the floor against the couch between his legs. He really liked the second one at the start of your relationship, as it didn't require a lot of physical contact but it still let him feel close to you.Toby also really likes it when you lay your head on his chest! He loves it when you lay on him period. It makes him really happy that you trust him and feel as safe with him as he does with you.