Eyeless Jack with Short S/O Headcanons

Anonymous asked: hiii :) can you please share some yandere ej headcannons ? if you're not comfortable writing yandere , could you do headcannons for him with a super short ( like 5'2 and shorter ) s/o ? tysm <3

hellooo anon !! unfortunately yandere isn't really my forte, so i decided to do the second part of your ask. thank you SO MUCH for requesting, and i hope you enjoy!

––––––––

This lad is like, 6′3+, so he absolutely towers over you. I hope you're good with that.EJ doesn't treat you any differently because you're short, nor does he tease you about it. He does absolutely scare the shit out of people who do tease you about it, though. Jeff called you pipsqueak once and now sometimes he sees EJ in his nightmares.He does his best not to perceive you as fragile, however, his protective instincts kick in whenever he's around you (hence the whole biting the heads off of people that screw with you). It's less about your height and more about you being his S/O, though.EJ's made a habit of lifting you up in order to kiss you since he ended up getting a bit tired of bending down all the time. It's actually kind of exhilarating and also a little scary because he's incredibly strong.For some reason, I keep thinking of that ONE image of a tall-ass monster dude handing a girl a flower, and that's like the entire dynamic this relationship has. He's very sweet to you in the gentle giant sort of way.Back to the whole picking you up thing, sometimes he just likes to hold you, whether it's spooning you in bed or pulling you into his lap on the couch. EJ finds it comforting, and in a way it makes him feel like he's keeping you safe.If you're someone that likes stealing their S/O's clothes, EJ is fine with it. He's got enough hoodies to last him through the apocalypse, so he's more than okay with letting you wear his clothes. He also thinks it's cute how huge his sweatshirts are on you and how you have to bunch up the sleeves in order to actually use your hands.Basically: He's your large demon man and you're his tiny S/O and he wouldn't have it any other way.