Who I Think Creepypastas Kill

so im a bit of a true crime junkie and by that i mean i used to binge watch criminal minds and am an avid viewer of miss bailey sarian's murder mystery & makeup monday series. this means that like... i have the basic knowledge about serial killer signatures and motivations that most true crime nerds have

but anyway i was out running errands and i was like hmmm... what if the creepypastas didnt kill random people... what if they actually had signatures.. And Boom New Headcanon Post

as always, requests/asks are very open and i encourage you all to send one in if you like my writing & headcanons :) enjoy!

––––––––

Jeff generally only kills randomly and sporadically when he's having breakdowns. This doesn't happen often, and he only gets this upset when he lets himself spiral without acknowledging it for weeks or months at a time. When he targets people, he looks into abusive or neglectful parents (usually the latter because he can relate better). Though this usually ends up with kids being put into the shitty American foster system, Jeff sees it as the lesser of two evils.BEN will screw with anyone; he's a ghost computer virus, come on. To be honest, he's less of a killer and more of someone that fucks around and ruins people's lives for fun. He's probably at least a little based because of all of the content he consumes by just existing through the internet, so I can see him deleting important things from political databases and messing up technology that billionaires spend millions on perfecting.Since Toby, Tim, and Brian are all proxies, they kill whoever Slenderman directs them to. These people are usually perceived as threats to Slender himself, the mansion, or the world as Slender prefers it. He also has the proxies patrol the areas around the mansion's main locations in order to keep people away from it. Sometimes they're also sent to assist other Creepypastas on their endeavors should Slender deem it necessary.Jane targets shitty people that the system doesn't punish. This usually means murderers, abusers, rapists, and the occasional radical bigot. She tries to make life better for people that are targeted and taken advantage of.Clockwork goes after abusive people and/or families. Unlike Jeff, she does her best to make sure the affected people move on to better lives, whether that means kids getting adopted or widow(er)s moving past their abusive relationship. If they don't get that, she does her best to give it to them, even if they don't know she's helping them.Nina began as a Jeff copycat, targeting the same people that he did. Eventually, she developed her own style. She now goes after people who remind her of the kids who harassed her and her brother, usually school bullies, but sometimes general bullies outside of school environments.Eyeless Jack doesn't kill people very often. He started out that way, but only because he was starving and needed to eat. Eventually, he grew into a less brutal way of getting food. He now performs quick surgeries on sleeping people and takes one of their two kidneys. It's illegal and horrible, but it makes him feel better that he isn't killing anyone.LJ kills kids. There's no way around it. It's just what he does.Helen, like Nina, targets people that remind him of those that tormented him in school. Sometimes he also robs craft stores, but that's less because he can't afford it and more because he thinks breaking and entering into closed stores is a fun little pastime.Liu takes a similar route to Nina and Helen, going after people that remind him of the asshole kids that bullied him and Jeff in school. He also follows up on the kids that Jeff leaves orphaned, doing his best to make sure they end up living safe and happy lives. Way to pick up on Jeff's slack, Liu.